Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who won the VP debates?

Cooked Crack

Your Opinion of the Giants game and aftermath  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Your Opinion of the Giants game and aftermath

• Thought the game was a debacle- surprised that the Skins are a good team
    • Tough road game against the Superbowl Champs and division foe- not surprised that the Skins are good
    • Ditto option #2-But, didn't think Skins would be as good as we are now
    • Ditto option #1- Still don't think the Skins are a good team

Conservative and Liberal monkeys will support their respective candidates if they spent the whole debate on all fours barking like a dog.. These debates are not about connecting with the average person anymore, that is an outdated view because people are much more informed/brainwashed and infected with bipartisan poison and they know who they are voting for months before this debate even took place.. these debates are for the X factor which are those undecided voters who really don't give much attention to campaigns or conventions.. People who never really heard much about Palin or Biden adn don't know much about them and if you ask me (a conservative undecided republican), I'd say that Palin came off as a typical politician who avoided questions like the plague.. She used the word Maverick so much that it seemed like she was trying to convince herself moreso than anybody and she was very general with her answers.. As an objective viewer looking for specifics I heard none.. In fact, at some points I had no clue what she was talking about, she was asked about Education and she started talking about tax cuts, she actually stated that she won't answer the questions that the moderator gave her.. Since when is this acceptable?? Somebody said that she won because she didnt' embarrass herself ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! she is running for the highest office in the country and all she has to do is not embarrass herself.. I'm sorry, but undecided casual viewers are not going to see it like that..

Biden was evasive at times but it seemed like it was a time restraint issue.. He took on every challenge against him and answered the questions very specifically AND DIRECTLY.. at one point he broke down and fought back tears, that was amazing and she seemed very dismissive to that emotional moment.. anybody who says that Palin speaking about soccer and hockey and saying "Gosh dangit" related to the average American is full of it or delusional.. This guy hit it out of the park.. He was much more impressive than any other presidential or VP candidate that I've ever seen in a debate.. If he was running for Pres, I would seriously consider voting for him after that performance.. But he's not, Obama is..

Again, as a qualifier, I am a conservative Republican who doesn't know who I'm going to vote for yet.. and have serious doubts about whether it will be from one of the major parties..

On a side note, why the HELL does Palin and McCain pronounce Naivety like that? Ni ev et tae??? they both said it exactly the same in both debates.. what is that??

No, she called him by the same name Biden did,and he screwed up quite a few. In fact one he completely stopped and lost his train of thought, which a few people have called it being choked up, no, it's called not remembering what you're going to say.

No, it's called being choked up. He was talking about the death of his wife and kid. It's ok to acknowledge that these people are human beings too.

Sheesh.

....he screwed up quite a few. In fact one he completely stopped and lost his train of thought, which a few people have called it being choked up, no, it's called not remembering what you're going to say.
Biden also mixed up Million and Billion

That plays well in "Flyover Country"

I have to admit, that's nails on a chalkboard to me.

If there's one word in the English language I'd like my President to pronounce correctly, it's nuclear.

Personally, I would like for them to be able to pronounce the capital of our country without an 'r'. I don't see an 'r' in the word Washington.

What about Nuclear?

Nuke-u-ler?

:doh:

I imagine thats how the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or Bill and Ted would pronounce.. but not a candidate for VP.. But what is with this French variation of the Naivety?? It struck me as really odd when McCain said it last week, then Palin pronounced it the exact same way.. its amazing that these advisers have these guys coached all the way down to the pronunciation of words.. even if they are odd.. I mean Palin gave the exact same answer word for word to four totally unrelated questions..

I think that may have been who she was trying to refrence but Mike Mullen is the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs.

Yes. And were talking about who she was referring to...and that's McKeirnan. I'm not disagreeing that Mike Mullen is the Chairman, but that's not what were talking about.

The fact is she repeatedly called the top general in Afghanistan by the wrong name. But she at least knew it started with a Mc.

Palin won this debate and made a good connection with independents and the Republican base.

Also, she destroyed the msm perceptions that have been established in the last four weeks. In fact, she shattered them - no editing tape here. In reality, the focus now goes to the top of the tickets - as it should be.

Yes. And were talking about who she was referring to...and that's McKeirnan. I'm not disagreeing that Mike Mullen is the Chairman, but that's not what were talking about.

The fact is she repeatedly called the top general in Afghanistan by the wrong name. But she at least knew it started with a Mc.

And honestly that's not what I'm concerned about, names are names. There are a ton of names that these candidates need to memorize, if they slip up so be it.

The fact that she obviously knows nothing about national politics is a totally different story.

While Obama and Biden keep saying 'same old policies', you can look up the policies and read them for yourself and know that they aren't the same as Bush's. However, Obama and Biden ARE the same old politicians that we've all been used to for years. McCain and Palin are a breath of fresh air. Let's get people in there that are more like us and not political robots.

Palin won this debate and made a good connection with independents and the Republican base.

Also, she destroyed the msm perceptions that have been established in the last four weeks. In fact, she shattered them - no editing tape here. In reality, the focus now goes to the top of the tickets - as it should be.

I'm independent, I made absolutely no connection with her.

All I saw was a person with a strange Canadian accent that didn't answer any of the questions asked of her.

Archived