Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who won the VP debates?

Cooked Crack

Your Opinion of the Giants game and aftermath  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Your Opinion of the Giants game and aftermath

• Thought the game was a debacle- surprised that the Skins are a good team
    • Tough road game against the Superbowl Champs and division foe- not surprised that the Skins are good
    • Ditto option #2-But, didn't think Skins would be as good as we are now
    • Ditto option #1- Still don't think the Skins are a good team

How???? How do people think Palin won this debate? I can see where they think she gained more ground by not looking like an idiot... but won???? She openly refused to answer the questions posed. My favorite part was at the end when IN THE SAME ****ING RESPONSE she claimed to not have comprimised any of her positions AND to have worked with those of opposing views on many issues. :doh:

Held her own? Did ok? WTF? The lovely Sarah Palin with her "Drill baby, drill!" approach to America's future energy needs showed the stark contrast between the 2 camps. (Oh sure, wind and solar powers are the solution.....what BS....only naive libs believe this. Oil and Nuclear power are the real energy solutions) Bravo, Sarah Palin! Real Americans on Main St, USA are sick of lawyerly answers from the likes of the Joe Bidens in congress. She connects with the voters because SHE KNOWS WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE PART OF THE MIDDLE CLASS.

And honestly that's not what I'm concerned about, names are names. There are a ton of names that these candidates need to memorize, if they slip up so be it.

The fact that she obviously knows nothing about national politics is a totally different story.

Concerned or not, I'm making sure you don't confuse the topic anymore since Mullen wasn't mentioned.

I agree though -- I'll see your national politics and raise you INTERnational politics.

While Obama and Biden keep saying 'same old policies', you can look up the policies and read them for yourself and know that they aren't the same as Bush's. However, Obama and Biden ARE the same old politicians that we've all been used to for years. McCain and Palin are a breath of fresh air. Let's get people in there that are more like us and not political robots.

They got you good huh?

I didn't hear the pronunciation, but the way you spelled it looks like it may be said correctly?

http://aolsvc.merriam-webster.aol.com/dictionary/naivete

Perhaps by what you just posted, it was a correct pronunciation for a French variation of the word.. however, the way I spelled it and always pronounced it and always heard everybody else pronounce and every book that I've ever read had it spelled and pronounced like this: http://aolsvc.merriam-webster.aol.com/dictionary/naivety

I guess I'm making a mountain out of an anthill.. I just found it odd that these two mental midgets would be using such an archaic variation of that word..

Palin won this debate and made a good connection with independents and the Republican base.

Also, she destroyed the msm perceptions that have been established in the last four weeks. In fact, she shattered them - no editing tape here. In reality, the focus now goes to the top of the tickets - as it should be.

Point #1 - immediate polls disagree with you there. They indicate that independents thought Biden won. However, the polls also indicate that for both candidates, the debates convinced less than 20% to commit to either of the Presidential candidates, so the debate probably didn't change much.

http://marcambinder.theatlantic.com/archives/2008/10/cnns_poll_gives_the_debate.php

Point #2 - you're on point here. Should be interesting to see if the McCain will use her going forward from here on out. Regardless, as you noted, this is October - 1 month until the election...the focus should be on the top of the ticket.

Palin is horrible, she needs to go build an igloo instead. How the **** can people like her and Dumbya ever be elected? Has the education system in this country completely gone to ****? If Obama was white this election would be over months ago because McInsane who wants to start a war with Iran and Palin the dumbass hockey ***** should never ever get a vote from anyone with more than 1 brain cell. I don't know how people like Palin ever get to hold a public office but she is so ****ing clueless it makes baby jesus cry.

While Obama and Biden keep saying 'same old policies', you can look up the policies and read them for yourself and know that they aren't the same as Bush's. However, Obama and Biden ARE the same old politicians that we've all been used to for years. McCain and Palin are a breath of fresh air. Let's get people in there that are more like us and not political robots.

That's another thing. She kept attacking Biden for 'looking back'. And then said they were the reform candidates. Well, how in the hell can you reform without looking back???

Concerned or not, I'm making sure you don't confuse the topic anymore since Mullen wasn't mentioned.

I agree though -- I'll see your national politics and raise you INTERnational politics.

She can see Russia.

That's about it.

This is about the Veeps, not the Presidential nominees.

McCain trumps Obama in foreign policy experience, no argument there.

But Sarah Palin knows nothing about anything outside of Alaska. She is by no means qualified to hold any office in the White House.

I'm independent, I made absolutely no connection with her.

All I saw was a person with a strange Canadian accent that didn't answer any of the questions asked of her.

This is all BS.

I watched as both candidates dodged questions multiple times.

I'm 38 years old and am very disappointed with politics in this country.

We have no presidential material,much less vice presidential material.

When you can't even answer a direct question.......something is seriously wrong with you.

In fact, I bet if you posed the question:

Do you like Coke or Pepsi?

Nether candidate would give you a straight answer.

Palin is horrible, she needs to go build an igloo instead. How the **** can people like her and Dumbya ever be elected? Has the education system in this country completely gone to ****? If Obama was white this election would be over months ago because McInsane who wants to start a war with Iran and Palin the dumbass hockey ***** should never ever get a vote from anyone with more than 1 brain cell. I don't know how people like Palin ever get to hold a public office but she is so ****ing clueless it makes baby jesus cry.

Race card. Nice. :doh:

That's another thing. She kept attacking Biden for 'looking back'. And then said they were the reform candidates. Well, how in the hell can you reform without looking back???

Don't look back Joe, but let me then use Reagan twice...

You are officially my least favorite poster thanks to both this little gem and your handle.

Elites have a tough time with genuine people

I don't suffer fools well.

That would include Sarah Palin, and you.

You honestly think that "genuine" trumps knowledgeable?

Did you see that debate?

Sarah Palin is clueless, most of the regular contributors to this thread would know more about politics than she does.

They have pulled the entire sheep over your eyes.

Archived