Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank You

Walking Deadman

Yeah, you......

The folks that didn't think this season was over after 1 game.

The folks who kept beliving that Zorn could be something special.

The folks who came out and backed this team against the Saints despite the blistering heat.

The folks who came out and got loud against a high powered Cardinals O.

The folks who went into hostile territory and saw the final game at Texas Stadium and smiled.

The folks who are at home rooting and cheering for our team.

The team that turned an absolute horrible day for me into one of joy.

I don't know how this season will end, but so far its been a fun one and I think the fans patience may finally be start to be rewarded.

It's just nice to know that for one week we beat "the best team in the NFL";)

It's a great day to be a Redskins fan and I just wanted to share that with you......

HTTR:cheers:

Yeah, you......

The folks that didn't think this season was over after 1 game.

The folks who kept beliving that Zorn could be something special.

The folks who came out and backed this team against the Saints despite the blistering heat.

The folks who came out and got loud against a high powered Cardinals O.

The folks who went into hostile territory and saw the final game at Texas Stadium and smiled.

The folks who are at home rooting and cheering for our team.

The team that turned an absolute horrible day for me into one of joy.

I don't know how this season will end, but so far its been a fun one and I think the fans patience may finally be start to be rewarded.

It's just nice to know that for one week we beat "the best team in the NFL";)

PS: We did more than smile~ but nothin' bad

It's a great day to be a Redskins fan and I just wanted to share that with you......

And, WDM~ Your sig was at the tailgate, as well as others~ Amy is bringin' the poster home:point2sky

And' date=' WDM~ Your sig was at the tailgate, as well as others~ Amy is bringin' the poster home:point2sky[/quote']

That's awesome!!!!!.......jrock put it together, the idea (as with the idea of the 12th man threads) is to bring back the celebration and traditions that I grew up watching on TV at RFK to FedEx......can't wait for the next home game:cheers:

You're welcome. I will always be a homer, no matter what the odds :D

And I've always liked JC and have been waiting for him to be in a system that fits him...I think we've found it. :D

Thank-you Mr. Zorn!

And thank-you Mr. Gibbs for building the foundation of this team over the last few years... :)

You're welcome. I will always be a homer, no matter what the odds :D

And I've always liked JC and have been waiting for him to be in a system that fits him...I think we've found it. :D

Thank-you Mr. Zorn!

And thank-you Mr. Gibbs for building the foundation of this team over the last few years... :)

Amen to all of this :applause: :cheers:...

I WAS honored to represent you all:point2sky God bless all of you;) (and we won' date=' we won, we won :point2sky)

Any suggestions on getting a voice back~ I have to teach Tuesday:D[/quote']

Chloroseptic or Halls Max....some ibuprofen for the inflammation, plenty of liquids.

My experience is that you feel it going Sunday.....Monday the voice is gone, Tuesday it's back but sounds terrible (like you just got over a serious cold).

Wednesday starts to sound normal again.

Well I didn't do it all but you are welcome here is my list

The folks that didn't think this season was over after 1 game.(check)

The folks who kept beliving that Zorn could be something special.(maybe)

The folks who came out and backed this team against the Saints despite the blistering heat.(check)

The folks who came out and got loud against a high powered Cardinals O.(check)

The folks who went into hostile territory and saw the final game at Texas Stadium and smiled.(no :mad:)

The folks who are at home rooting and cheering for our team.(check no beer :mad:)

Archived