Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank You

Walking Deadman

Chloroseptic or Halls Max....some ibuprofen for the inflammation, plenty of liquids.

My experience is that you feel it going Sunday.....Monday the voice is gone, Tuesday it's back but sounds terrible (like you just got over a serious cold).

Wednesday starts to sound normal again.

Thank you for the "info"~ I have some Chloroseptic strips~ as I type its melting in my mouth;)

There were "hundreds"~ and I am not kidding~ hundreds of Redskin fans (and some Dallas fans (closet I think;))~ cheering on the Skins:cheers:

I know! I can't believe that I could hear that ON TV!

TheTexas Redskin Fans turned out in great numbers:point2sky Awesome folks, truly awesome:cheers:

also, there were Skins fans from Virginia, Maryland, DC, Florida, California, Deleware~ :)Kansas, Jersey, and more states that I forgot; but they were in Dallas to cheer on the Redskins:applause: to a win; but I could swear I heard you all yelling drift into the stadium;)

We also sang "Hail to the Redskins" after the TD's and, the D fans in our section let us "go" and sing~ guess they just knew we were there to play ball:D

I especially loved the thread following the Giants' loss about HOPING the Skins would lose more games....that it would be the best thing for the franchise.

Where are the quitters today?

tr, you know and I know, they won't show up. They'll only show up when JC has a bad game, or we don't score more than 7 points. They are being quiet right now.

But WD, your welcome for the support. :cool:

Yeah, you......

The folks that didn't think this season was over after 1 game.

The folks who kept beliving that Zorn could be something special.

The folks who came out and backed this team against the Saints despite the blistering heat.

The folks who came out and got loud against a high powered Cardinals O.

The folks who went into hostile territory and saw the final game at Texas Stadium and smiled.

The folks who are at home rooting and cheering for our team.

The team that turned an absolute horrible day for me into one of joy.

I don't know how this season will end, but so far its been a fun one and I think the fans patience may finally be start to be rewarded.

It's just nice to know that for one week we beat "the best team in the NFL";)

It's a great day to be a Redskins fan and I just wanted to share that with you......

HTTR:cheers:

Your more than welcome WDM, and the same right back at'cha. :cheers:

Don't think i've EVER heard the 'Skins so loud in Dallas. Listening to Larry, Sonny & Sam as i do, and watching the pictures, it was hard to decipher on the radio coverage who was the home team's crowd. Excellent job one and all. :applause:

They'll be the inevitable bad day's along this long road we've set out on with the Z-Man, heck, one might even come next week in Philly, but that's the frustrating beauty of sports. The ups and downs, taking the hard knocks as readily as you accept the accolades. Happens to EVERY ballclub at some stage of the season. Frustrations part of the fans lot. I've nothing against constructive criticism, NO Coach or player are above that or bigger than the Washington Redskins, and sometimes it needs saying, much as some might not like reading it. But some of the utter garbage, to be kind, wrote on here Week 1..... well, i just hope those posters, and we know who you are, have thought long and hard about what they put and will take a step back before the next knee jerk reaction to the next loss or bad game the team plays.

And if your still seething your being, least for now anyways, proved wrong at the expense of the team winning, then i take great pleasure in knowing your feeling like the Cowgirl you are this morning.

Hail.

Archived