Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carlos Rogers is a poor DB ...

mi6

Yeah! Why don't you go get your facts rights.

Look who's calling who stupid ... Mr. Stupid. Piss off kid. Does your mom know you are on the internet? Go do your home ... and graduate from college. When you get an MD come talk to me.

This makes me think we should institute an online IQ test in order to register for the site. And mi6, if you're a medical doctor I sure don't want you working on me. I feel like I'd show up with a head ache and you'd insist I have brain cancer without doing any tests, and insist on Brain surgury without waiting.

If Rogers catches a couple more picks, people would be talking completely differently about him. Carlos played a great game tonight, and the haters need to STFU.

Rogers does NOT drop picks if he is a average corner. An average corner is not in the right place to DROP a pick.

Carlos Rogers' recovery from an MCL/ACL tear is way ahead of schedule. Nobody thought he would be out there for 50 snaps playing the Cowboys receivers to a draw today when the season started.

So, give the guy a break. He set up the winning score last week and without his coverage on two drives in the second half with Springs out of the game, the Redskins would have lost this week.

You know who really sucks?

The Cardinals defensive backs that allowed Brett Favre at 39 years of age to drop SIX touchdowns on them :)

Hate bring this up, but our defense is held back because of he limited coverage skills Carlos has. He keeps getting beat on most passes thrown his way. He gives up a BIG cushion... and, keeps getting picked on.

Argh! Time to put someone better in.:doh:

Put the dayum crack pipe down!!! Are you that stupid to realize we just played the best offensive team in the NFL? And do realize we just beat them in their house? WTF is wrong with some of you people? :doh:

We NEED to draft another stud corner or defensive tackle in the next draft. I feel like if we could get a pass rush up the middle with our down lineman, it would change the dynamics of our defense. I like Carlos and think he can be a decent corner but not a franchise level corner back. Still, improved pressure from our D-Line would greatly improve Carlos' play.

wtf, yall are killing me with the constant hate on rogers. We had absouletly no pressure on Romo sits to pee today and he still played a pretty solid game, and was huge against T.O. on a few passes toward the end of the game. He is a much better corner than smoot is. Rogers' name has hardly even been said the past couple weeks against high powered offenses.

If he plays off a receiver then it's because the DC is telling him to. He, he shut down TO on three straight plays. He's playing better than anytime in his career. Heck, he even held on to a ball for an interception last week. He's actually playing great this year and at really the hardest position, besides quarterback, to play.

Yeah! Why don't you go get your facts rights.

Look who's calling who stupid ... Mr. Stupid. Piss off kid. Does your mom know you are on the internet? Go do your home ... and graduate from college. When you get an MD come talk to me.

haha sorry you dont know what the **** your talking about but congratulations on making yourself look like a complete douche bag with this post...

Marcus Washington is a player that is past his prime due to cumulative injuries. He can help this team with his leadership and on the field in a playing rotation/platoon with Blades, but he is no longer a 16 game starter in the NFL any longer.

During Petitbon's time in Washington, he successfully put together contending defenses by combining the skills of over 30 veterans with younger draft picks and the 2-3 legitimate stars the club had on that side of the ball.

Blache can do the same thing here and I see him well on his way to doing just that.

Players like Marcus Washington, Cornelius Griffin and Jason Taylor are all still contributors but what they are not is stars in their prime any longer.

a cuple things

1-our defense isnt even a problem at all.

we didnt get to the quarterback with the best protection in the league, but we did hold dallas' runningbacks whove been tearing it up to 26 yards.

and we only gave up 24 pioints to the previous number 3 scoring offense, and the last TD was cuz our D was fine with giving up a TD as long as it took them time.

2.Carlos Rogers played great today

how bout that dallas drive (a 3 and out) in which they threw to TO(one of the best recievers) three times, but rogers was on him like glue and didnt allow a single completion.

no one should be bagging on our defense after today, and definitely not rogers or any of our other corners.

whatever, im just glad he is back and able to play. can you image if he would have been on pup till week 8. today when springs cramped up and smoot didn't know who the hell he was; we would have been screwed without c los. He will have a good year if he stays healthy (lord willing). God bless you carlos.

Archived