Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carlos Rogers is a poor DB ...

mi6

if you want anyone to take your stupid posts seriously then don't keep throwing out facts that are wrong. We gave up a first rounder, a third rounder, and a 4th rounder for Campbell. We drafted Rogers with our draft pick which was 9th overall.

He couldn't even get it right after being told he was wrong. :doh:

Damn this dude is crazy. Carlos has been great this year. I'm not sure what games he's been watchn, but he's breaking up Td's tiping balls, plus he's great in press coverage. Our secondary is really good with Los, smoot, Springs, Landry, and Horton. I'm sorry but, reed is a weak link. He needs to stay on Special Teams.

This is INSANE!! I cant believe this thread exists......SHUT UP! O my god....what are guys watching!?!?!?

Do you guys see a pass rush? We got NO pass rush all game long and still covered the BEST TEAM IN THE NFL. I CANNOT BELIVE ANYONE IS BLAMING ANYTHING ON THE SECONDARY.......GET OFF THIS WEBSITE!!!

];5603160']You've got to be kidding. Carlos is borderline elite when he gets to play tight coverage. How many times did Owens catch a pass on Rogers when Rogers wasn't 10 yards off?

He didn't. Thats how many.

True, same as last year. Makes you wonder why they choose to play the 10-20 yard cushion game 1/2 the time though.

Archived