Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Challenge to the Sore Throat Crew- Cardinals 2008 ed.

Walking Deadman

cardinal_byOwnby1.jpg

9/21/2008 FedEx Field

CARDINALS

(this thread dedicated to D'KanSkinFan)

Well, I'm back doing this- you either love it or hate them, but the 12th Man thread has returned........

jokerclapping.gif

(ExtremeSkin members like this Joker are so happy the 12th Man thread has returned)

Last week at FedEx was amazing (but hot as hell) as the Skins pulled off a comeback and bested the Saints in a 29-24 victory. This week we welcome the Cardinals, the NFCW division leading Cardinals. That's right, the Cardinals!

We finally had some serious production from our O as they led the charge in the 4th quarter......

Redskins_JasonCampbell.jpg

("one bomb to 'Tana coming up")

.....but let's not forget our D who pretty much held the Saints O to NOTHING. And this Sunday, they can use your help. Kurt Warner is coming to town and he's bringing Fitzgerald and Boldin with him. The D will be tested.....and You- the fans, our 12th Man can actually help them out by being AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE (and if those around you don't want to get loud, then just be twice as loud to make up for them).

12827-rostergallery.jpg

(Kurt Warner: "Oh crap! It's the 12th Man and the Redskins D. Arrrrgghhhh!")

Tomorrow should be in the high 70's/low 80's and partly cloudy. If you have tickets or know people that have tickets tell them to get to the game, it should be great weather for any fan......no excuse to miss this one.

Can we count on you?

Can we help cause 5 false starts for the Cards and have Warner waste a bunch of timeouts because he and the Cards can't hear anything?

Time to get your cough drops ready......Sunday is almost here.

Who's with me?

BRING ON THE 12th MAN!!!!!!!

Let's go 2-0 (2-1 overall) at home tomorrow

137.jpg

Here's our Sore Throat Crew for 2008, Feel free to become a member

(All ESers in the lower bowl, upper bowl, OVC, club levels.....you're welcome to add yourselves)

Members of the ES Sore Throat Crew:

124- difitzo53

127 - Capt'n Obvious, touchdowntailgate

134- yonisredskins

403- Walking Deadman

404- Skinfan2k

423- Capt. Kaos

429- FFEMT284

438- kevinklein

STCers in spirt*- D'KanSkinFan, brandymac27

*ESers who can't be at the game but we wish they could

I will be screaming my head off and banging those aluminium beer cans onto the concrete in Section 127 as usual. Too bad no one wants to come with me I might have an empty seat next to me for this game. Where are you in 227 Capt. Obvious? im in row 11.

PS if anyone knows of someone who wants my extra have them make me an offer on it. I will take less than face and its an 11th row ticket.

Ben

Good ole # 12 represented big time last week. Let's force a few more time out and frustrated audibles (not shout O durng the Star Spangled Banner) and have a blast. I'll be there in spirit this week.

P.S. Just wanted to say, Walking Deadman, I am very impressed with you from last week. You and Techboy are way up there on my list.

Good ole # 12 represented big time last week. Let's force a few more time out and frustrated audibles (not shout O durng the Star Spangled Banner) and have a blast. I'll be there in spirit this week.

P.S. Just wanted to say, Walking Deadman, I am very impressed with you from last week. You and Techboy are way up there on my list.

Glad I'm not the only one that finds that obnoxious and disrespectful :(

Archived