Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

two funny moments from the game this weekend.....

SkinsFanRob

I was at the game this past weekend, but I also recorded it on my Dvr. And for the life of me I cannot stop watching the third and forth quarter. It was just awesome! While watching the broadcast I found two moments that make me laugh.

During the fourth quarter a couple plays after Laron makes that awesome play on the deep ball he deflects another pass that was intended for David Patten. Landry immediately stands up and taunts patten. He is making a motion with his arms that is simular to what refs make after a missed field goal. He quickly catches himself and gives patten a headbutt and pat on the back. The whole time Patten is looking at him like Wtf? He was probably very close to being flagged for that.

Also during the fourth quarter when Horton makes his second interception Brian Baldinger is talking about how chris horton grew up in New Orleans. He says something along the lines of " Horton Grew up in New Orleans, He probably snuck into.... watched the saints all his life."He begins by saying snuck into but quickly changes to watched the Saints all his life. Lol

Did anyone else see this? Any other funny moments from this game that anyone wants to share?

I laughed at everything Baldinger said during the game. The guy is a complete moron. This was the worst trio of commentators I have heard for a Skins game in a long time. Brian Billick is worse in the booth than he ever was on the sidelines.

I'm not a religious man, but I believe that Hell for me would be if the Skins vs. Pats '07 game was played for the rest of eternity and the booth consisted of Baldinger, Theisman, and Dennis Miller...

I agree I was not to fond of the job that the three did. I really would like commentators who show more excitement during a game. They were all just very blah and repeated what each other said over and over again. I lost count of all the times I heard they are schooling this rookie now. lol

[

During the fourth quarter a couple plays after Laron makes that awesome play on the deep ball he deflects another pass that was intended for David Patten. Landry immediately stands up and taunts patten. He is making a motion with his arms that is simular to what refs make after a missed field goal. He quickly catches himself and gives patten a headbutt and pat on the back. The whole time Patten is looking at him like Wtf? He was probably very close to being flagged for that.

I was watching that play from my seat and I was sure the flaggs were coming out. I think Landry gets so fired up he cant help himself I hope he gets his emotions under control.

I clearly remember that. It's like you can see the light bulb go off in head and he tries to cover up the taunting immediately. I'm glad he wasn't flagged because he was REAL close to it.

Plus, they should never ever put the camera on Baldinger. That crooked ass pinky of his is really distracting.

:applause::applause: I agree. That is wicked looking. When he and Sterlign Sharpe do tyhe AFC and NFC Playbook on NKF Network, you can't help but stare at that pinky. YUCK

I laughed at everything Baldinger said during the game. The guy is a complete moron. This was the worst trio of commentators I have heard for a Skins game in a long time. Brian Billick is worse in the booth than he ever was on the sidelines.

I'm not a religious man, but I believe that Hell for me would be if the Skins vs. Pats '07 game was played for the rest of eternity and the booth consisted of Baldinger, Theisman, and Dennis Miller...

I'm not a fan of Baldinger, but he knows the game well. Brian Billick was great...a lot people like him. I enjoyed this group. It seemed that they recieved a lot of praise on the board after the game.

Plus, they should never ever put the camera on Baldinger. That crooked ass pinky of his is really distracting.

:D

I don't hear a word he's saying because I'm just grimacing looking at that thing.

On the other hand, it's perfect for lady's tea parties. He doesn't even need to remember to extend his pinky. It's pre-extended for him.

I remember that Landry play. He's good enough as a player to not need to taunt like that. I hope he gets that under control before he gets a reputation as a dirty player. Once you get that rep, fines and suspensions come much quicker. I'd hate to see this secondary when Landry is suspended for a game.

I was watching that play from my seat and I was sure the flaggs were coming out. I think Landry gets so fired up he cant help himself I hope he gets his emotions under control.

Yeah I agree. I cannot remember when but there was another time he made a play and a coach pretty much came running out on the field to keep him from taunting lol.

I'm not a fan of Baldinger, but he knows the game well. Brian Billick was great...a lot people like him. I enjoyed this group. It seemed that they recieved a lot of praise on the board after the game.

I have to disagree with your comments about Billick- he was not great. I really don't mind the guy at all- but he was very very far from "great." As for Baldinger, he may know the game well- but he knows absolutely nothing about the Redskins.

Call me a Poke-Lover, a Brokeback Cowboy, whatever you want- But no one on Fox does Skins games better than Troy Aikmen. He actually knows what's going on with our roster... not just reading it from a stat sheet and going with what sounds right.

I have to disagree with your comments about Billick- he was not great. I really don't mind the guy at all- but he was very very far from "great." As for Baldinger, he may know the game well- but he knows absolutely nothing about the Redskins.

Call me a Poke-Lover, a Brokeback Cowboy, whatever you want- But no one on Fox does Skins games better than Troy Aikmen. He actually knows what's going on with our roster... not just reading it from a stat sheet and going with what sounds right.

Agree with everything said here. Aikmen is the best commentator period. Him and Al Michaels are the best imo.

Archived