Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Devin Thomas MySpace and Marijuana

iMeast

No professional athlete is a smoker. If he was a smoker and he could run like that, he'll be a superstar when he quits.

Actually, a ton of NBA players smoke marijuana in the offseason because they don't drug test. Those players are constantly running. I'm sure NFL players do the same in their offseason if they aren't being tested.

I really hope this is a fake myspace, if not the fact that High Times Magazine is his TOP FRIEND seems a little bothersome. What are the chances this bad boy is real and if it is do you find it bothersome as well? :saintsuck

Devin Thomas Link:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=251931594

1. Fake

2. Yes, let's try to bust our own players. Can't you find a Cowboy who smokes weed? With fans like you, who needs rivals!?

1. Fake

2. Yes, let's try to bust our own players. Can't you find a Cowboy who smokes weed? With fans like you, who needs rivals!?

Fans like me? Eat one. If I find something interesting and "newsworthy" I will post it. I never said in the post that it was real, in fact I was more that skeptical about it. The Redskins tend to do a good job of keeping guys with good character on the team. You don't generally hear about the Redskins hiring people like TO, Pacman, etc. I thought it was out of placed and wanted other opinions on it. :saintsuck

HTTR

No professional athlete is a smoker. If he was a smoker and he could run like that, he'll be a superstar when he quits.

Also, that blog of "his" is clearly written by a woman.

Also, there's no way that guy has 10 friends.

so how do you know it was written by a woman? As a woman on this board who constantly reminds people I'm a lady, I find that funny. I'd like to know how to write like a woman, it would save me some time here.

Archived