Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL TV Distribution Map - week 4

royallypwned

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!! ALL of Texas that was originally scheduled for Giants-Rams has been switched to Skins-Saints. So everyone in Texas (I know there are plenty of you here), can now see the Skins game. This is what I have been wishing for all week. WOOOO!!

updated map: http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2008-02-FOX.html

there have been SEVERAL other changes. Giants-Rams is being taken off the map quite a bit, as it should be. Excellent. :applause:

well, the team I follow the most after the Boys is indeed the Skins. (why don't I have NFL Sunday Ticket already? :doh:)

but that is because you're supposed to know your enemy, right? ;)

Haha, whatever makes you feel better rp:cool:

About that map though - what's with the random sections of SoCal and souther FL getting the Giants/Rams game?? and the random section of northern Ohio getting Atl/Tampa Bay

Haha, whatever makes you feel better rp:cool:

About that map though - what's with the random sections of SoCal and souther FL getting the Giants/Rams game?? and the random section of northern Ohio getting Atl/Tampa Bay

I noticed that, weird. I can't think of any reasons why some random regions are getting the game they are.

Uh huh.

Keep your friends close.

And your enemies closer.

;);)

:(

*slowly backs away from ES*

*hurries back to Cowboys forum* bolt.gif

wow, i just checked it again, and the map has changed to include the entire state. when i looked at it before it wasn't covering the whole state. and no, im not retarted it honestly changed.

Lol, yeah I zoomed in to see what you were talking about. It showed the whole thing covered for me. Sometimes the colors dont load all the way or somthing, it's strange that the area that you happen to live in happened to be the only one not colored green, lol. Maybe someone is messing with you? =P

Like clockwork :D

Something about these maps is very addicting. Here, the game I want to see will always be on no matter what and yet I'm still drawn to these maps.

Yeah it's interesting to try to figure out the marketing logic; looks like there're still Rams fans in the L.A. area, getting Giants-Rams there.

Wonder why Chicago-Carolina throughout so much of the Southwest?

Archived