Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL TV Distribution Map - week 4

royallypwned

I don't think you can know ahead of time brandy since a lot of stations that are not contractually obligated as home channels can opt in n out to change the games they broadcast, so even they don't know what they will be showing.

That's just one more reason for me to root for the team, the better they do the better my chances of seeing them.

A little help please. I am in Delaware (we get the Philly Fox station - arrgh!) The map shows the Skins for the early game but it shows the Giants if you click on the single game. Can anybody clarify for me - thanks.

Hey Delaware! Looks like the Giants are on CBS early, Skins on FOX, so we should be covered (for a change)

it appears the skins are blacked out in the baltimore area, i hope for gods sake that i am mistaken. i mean the ravens play at 4 on cbs, why wouldnt the skins be on at 1 on fox?

this is my first weekend in baltimore where the skins aren't nationally broadcoast. if anyone could help me out with this, many thanks.

I don't know but Week 1 the Washington area got Jets/Fins instead of Ravens/Bungles

Archived