Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL TV Distribution Map - week 4

royallypwned

Not wanting to be a downer- but checking the map there is a huge area in central Texas that does not show green. Of course it doesnt show red either :whoknows:

Checking with my local Fox station, they are still listing the Giants/Rams game :(

Where do you see that?

ALL IS GREEN.

I browsed forward to noon tomorrow to make sure.

YEP.

SKINS GAME!!!!!!!!!!

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2008-02-FOX.html

Not wanting to be a downer- but checking the map there is a huge area in central Texas that does not show green. Of course it doesnt show red either :whoknows:

Checking with my local Fox station, they are still listing the Giants/Rams game :(

Yeah, that page has trouble loading properly if you link directly to it. Here's the home page link: http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/index.html .

Just hit the Fox game and it should fill in all the colors.

it appears the skins are blacked out in the baltimore area, i hope for gods sake that i am mistaken. i mean the ravens play at 4 on cbs, why wouldnt the skins be on at 1 on fox?

this is my first weekend in baltimore where the skins aren't nationally broadcoast. if anyone could help me out with this, many thanks.

Its been a while since I lived in the Md area but it seemed to me you could pick up DC channels in Baltimore. If your on cable don't they carry the DC Channels also?

Yeah, that page has trouble loading properly if you link directly to it. Here's the home page link: http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/index.html .

Just hit the Fox game and it should fill in all the colors.

Thanks to all- Yes, the original link still shows our area as white, but when clicking on the link Blonde posted and I zoom in I get an all green.

Hopefully it will still be that way tommorow :laugh:

the map won't load for me. can someone tell me if theres a miracle and the skins are showing in mid missouri?

sorry, but it looks like anyone in Missouri will not get the Skins-Saints game. There is only Giants-Rams at the early slot, and 49ers-Seahawks at the late slot.

edit: and I'd just like to say, for my 1,000th post that I appreciate y'all for putting up with a Cowboy fan in myself for the past year. :)

the thread and first post in the thread has been updated for week 3.

the one thing that confuses me is why CBS has two games again this week. I thought it was supposed to rotate every week like past seasons. It's Fox's turn to have two games this week!

DC gets Eagles-Steelers in the late CBS game rather than Ravens-Browns, so I'm sure y'all will be happy about that.

Am I the only one that can't get these links to work? :doh:

both of them or just the 2nd one that is JUST the Fox one?

I think a few people in here have said that it doesn't work for them if they click on the link that takes them directly to a certain time slot. If the home page link doesn't work for you then I don't know.

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/

both of them or just the 2nd one that is JUST the Fox one?

I think a few people in here have said that it doesn't work for them if they click on the link that takes them directly to a certain time slot. If the home page link doesn't work for you then I don't know.

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/

Address Not Found

Firefox can't find the server at www.the506.com.

The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.

* Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. "ww.mozilla.org" instead of "www.mozilla.org")

* Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have expired.

* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings.

* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

I am gonna have to try a different browser to see.

EDIT: Tried Opera

You tried to access the address http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

Make sure your Internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same connection are working.

:wtf:

that's weird, it works fine for me. Anyone else having a problem?

PG, what about in IE? hmmm...

Yup. It is all broked and ****. :(

Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com

If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's internet connection.

If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that your browser is permitted to access the Web.

I never thought I'd see the day. We have run out of internets. :(

Who the man is!?

Thanks royallypwned! Looks like I AM getting the game. I kinda figured as such, with the Eagles playing at 4:15 and on CBS. :cheers:

I notice you're in Atlantic City...I'm surprised you could tell which game you were getting from that pic, haha. I had to zoom in a lot, and it's really close. But yep, it's in the blue.

here are the CBS ones: (the early one is first)

week3cbsearlypt3.jpg

week3cbsearlycolorcf1.jpg

week3cbslatehl3.jpg

week3cbslatecolorie6.jpg

Steelers and Eagles is the much better game than Ravens-Bengals, and I'm so glad that DC is getting the former rather than the later.

But, looking at that map, wow. The Ravens-Bengals game broadcast locations look so small without the DC area. It's just that small eastern part of Maryland and Ohio among large amounts of red and blue. Like... like... it's so lonely or something.

Archived