Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL TV Distribution Map - week 4

royallypwned

I can still see the Skins-Saints game here, it just means I have to go to the Buffalo Wild Wings all NFL fans go to on Sundays. That place is a great atmosphere. It was rockin a couple days ago. Steeler fans infest that place every week. I even saw a couple Skins fans there. ;) Maybe that was a couple people from ES?

it appears the skins are blacked out in the baltimore area, i hope for gods sake that i am mistaken. i mean the ravens play at 4 on cbs, why wouldnt the skins be on at 1 on fox?

this is my first weekend in baltimore where the skins aren't nationally broadcoast. if anyone could help me out with this, many thanks.

it appears the skins are blacked out in the baltimore area, i hope for gods sake that i am mistaken. i mean the ravens play at 4 on cbs, why wouldnt the skins be on at 1 on fox?

this is my first weekend in baltimore where the skins aren't nationally broadcoast. if anyone could help me out with this, many thanks.

where did you see or hear they are blacked out there?

where did you see or hear they are blacked out there?

the map you just posted...with the map zoomed out it look like it covers baltimore, but if you zoom in the coverage stops in the surrodning counties around baltimore. Also, my uncle whom i live with says the games are sometimes blacked out.

the map you just posted...with the map zoomed out it look like it covers baltimore, but if you zoom in the coverage stops in the surrodning counties around baltimore. Also, my uncle whom i live with says the games are sometimes blacked out.

ah ok, I never thought to zoom in. haha

you might just keep checking on it to see if it changes in the next few days. There are usually changes in some areas during the week.

wow, i just checked it again, and the map has changed to include the entire state. when i looked at it before it wasn't covering the whole state. and no, im not retarted it honestly changed.

I'll have what you are smokin dude :silly::silly::silly::silly: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

For what reason does the NFL feel the Philadelphia area needs to get to see the Rams for two straight weeks? Are they trying to lose viewers in making it the feature game in a lot of places? Sure, they are playing the Giants, but it doesn't make any sense to me. The Skins are just as hated/close, and it will probably be a better game. Oh well, off to the Turf Club.

I wish the NFL would stop with the damn Baltimore Ravens being broadcast into the DC area. We don't care about them. I was hoping that last week was a sign of them waking up to this fact when they broadcast the Jets/Dolphins game instead of the Ravens/Bengals.

But here we are in week two and instead of getting the best matchup of the late games (Denver/San Diego) or even two more interesting matchups (Bradyless Patriots/Jets) (Are they for real Cardinals/Dolphins) we get the worse matchup (Ravens/Texans).

Man the Redskins better win this weekend so I'm in a good mood at 4pm. I am not looking forward to be stewing after another Redskins defeat and being only able to watch the Ravens/Texans game.

I wish the NFL would stop with the damn Baltimore Ravens being broadcast into the DC area. We don't care about them. I was hoping that last week was a sign of them waking up to this fact when they broadcast the Jets/Dolphins game instead of the Ravens/Bengals.

But here we are in week two and instead of getting the best matchup of the late games (Denver/San Diego) or even two more interesting matchups (Bradyless Patriots/Jets) (Are they for real Cardinals/Dolphins) we get the worse matchup (Ravens/Texans).

Man the Redskins better win this weekend so I'm in a good mood at 4pm. I am not looking forward to be stewing after another Redskins defeat and being only able to watch the Ravens/Texans game.

I'd hate to have that game on here too...but it would be because of the Texans. lol.gif luckily, we get Pats-Jets here. Nobody cares about the Texans outside of Houston. Actually, most of Houston doesn't care about the Texans. lol.gif

I wish the NFL would stop with the damn Baltimore Ravens being broadcast into the DC area. We don't care about them.

It's not the NFL. It's WUSA's mistaken belief that Washingtonians give a rat's tuchas about Baltimore sports teams, or Baltimore in general, for that matter.

It really pisses me off that they try to shove the ravens down my throat here in the bury...I've lived here my whole life and we had the skins WAY before the ravens...I actually had someone from comcast tell me I was supposed to be a ratbirds fan when I complained about tem blacking out the skins game against the jets....

idk if there are any people in Memphis here, but there has been a change there for this week. Memphis switched from Giants-Rams to Skins-Saints. Although for some reason, the color code hasn't changed.

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2008-02-FOX.html

updates are always listed at the bottom throughout the week. :)

Nice. I wish East Tennessee would switch to the game. I mean, do more people really care about the Giants/Rams game down here? There's gotta be far more Redskins fans, and definitely more Saints fans here than Giants or Rams. Oh well, I got bars lined up.

No its not, that's why (as much as i like the 506 site) i really don't pay them much mind because its not always accurate. According to the the baltimore sun, directv, and baltimore fox 45.. (They will be showing the game)!

http://foxbaltimore.com/newsroom/sports/nfl_sched_2008.shtml

http://affiliate.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCGrid.do?fromTimeInMillis=1221415200000

http://directv.com/DTVAPP/epg/theGuide.jsp?d=258&h=14&tz=e&z=21234&c=24005&fl=_d&x=0&y=0

The baltimore radio stations are trying to bill the skins-ravens game as this huge rivalry. Thats why they are trying to push baltimore on washington fans. And I think its a mistake to say washingtonians dont care about baltimore sports. I have been an orioles fan since i was a kid for the same reason I am a skins fan, they were here first! (And yes I know the senators were here before that but not during my life!)

Archived