Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I hate comcast

DeccanSkins

My cable cut out. The one time each week I need that piece of crap company to help a brother out, and the cable gets cut. Shoot me now.

I will be getting dish tomorrow.

\\

Dec, I don't know you, nor do I have any real love for Comcast.

Just one word of advice - at least ask them why it went out. I have several friends who have dish (either DirecTV or Dish Net), and have outages during storms around here (both heavy rain and snow).

If Comcast has no good answer, tell them to FARK off and cut them loose. If it at least sounds good, tell them to give you a Freakin refund for time lost.

I thought the pregame show was pretty good. The one on one with Kelli Johnson and Dan Snyder was good. Liked the bit with her and Randy Thomas riding those boardwalk bikes at Va Beach. I just dont like Chick Hernandez. Its like he has something against society because he aint on Sportscenter like Sage Steele and that dude that used to be on Redskins Radio with Larry Michael. that dude that was his smart ass sidekick. I see him on ESPN news all the time now.

\\

Just one word of advice - at least ask them why it went out. I have several friends who have dish (either DirecTV or Dish Net), and have outages during storms around here (both heavy rain and snow).

I loved the lineup on DirecTV, but hated the service when it was raining, snowing or windy. All it takes is a little interference for your satellite to go completely bonkers. Anytime that it would rain or snow at a decent rate, my satellite would go out and I would get some stupid searching for signal memo on my screen. It's a pain in the ass ... and then forget about it if there's strong wind. You'll have to go outside and adjust the satellite to get it back at the right angle to get service. Lovely!!!

Fios has a great product, but the absolute WORST customer service ever. If you get it, pray to God that you never have an issue because you will never get an answer or help from any of the idiots on the other end of the phone. I have also been on hold for help when i first got the service and after 45 minutes of being on hold, the clock struck five and here is a recording telling me that the offices close at five, please call another day.

For those of you with FIOS, how many HD channels do you get?

Here in Anne Arundel county, MD we currently have 35 HD channels. On September 18 we will be up to 55. Verizon says all areas will have 100 HD channels by end of year. Fios customers in New York already have 102 HD channels.

I love my FIOS!!!

• 4 weeks later...
I thought the pregame show was pretty good. The one on one with Kelli Johnson and Dan Snyder was good. Liked the bit with her and Randy Thomas riding those boardwalk bikes at Va Beach. I just dont like Chick Hernandez. Its like he has something against society because he aint on Sportscenter like Sage Steele and that dude that used to be on Redskins Radio with Larry Michael. that dude that was his smart ass sidekick. I see him on ESPN news all the time now.

I have no desire to work in Bristol CT. My life is great here thanks.

\\

Dec, I don't know you, nor do I have any real love for Comcast.

If Comcast has no good answer, tell them to FARK off and cut them loose. If it at least sounds good, tell them to give you a Freakin refund for time lost.

I loved Direct TV when I had it, and never had outages even in heavy weather, but they're prices went up so much there was no real advantage to having them

I've had Comcast, Cox, Dish Network and currently rock the DirecTV (still have Comcast high-speed internets though.)

In my own personal opinion (which is therefore neither right nor wrong) the Comcast product is better than either of the satellites. Two years later and I still miss OnDemand.

I will also say that other than freak **** Comcast service is also more steady then either of the satellites. They do indeed, from time to time, go out during storms.

All that being said, Comcast customer service is the absolute worst in the world and as a result Comcast can go eat a dick. I ****ing hate Comcast with every bone in my body. Ugh. Makes me sick just thinking about them. I seriously feel like I went to war with them and am still bitter about it. I had so many problems and issues with their stupid ass company. Just ugh.

Archived