Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MissU28

Putting on your pullover shirt  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Putting on your pullover shirt

• Arms then Head
    • Head then Arms

Do people actually like green candy? Not like green m&ms, but like green mike&ike's, green Dots, green jujubees, etc etc.

I think green candy is gross. Just tastes bad. What do you think?

I feel the same way about black licorice candy. Who the @#$% likes this stuff. I wanted to punch every old lady that use to give me Good and Plentys because the stuff is godawful. Spend an extra dollar grandma and at least buy some laffy taffy or starbust candy. Love Red Licorice though but the black nasty tasty kind can burn in fire. Don't have anything against green candy though it's delish for the most part unless it tastes like.............................well you get what a I mean.:laugh:

I hate black candy the most.

Then green candy (except the green watermelon jelly bellies...those are SO good)

Then yellow candy...I have a tradition of screwing my family over on camping trips when they bring a Costco-sized bag of Starburst, I eat all the other colors (pink #1, then red, then orange) and leave all the yellow ones for them. My older brother whines about it every year :D

interesting responses. I'm just not a huge sour apple person. Or watermelon flavor person. I love real watermelon, though. I also hate banana flavored stuff but love bananas.

i'm surprised, i never would have thunk that most people liked green flavored candy.

I've heard the not liking yellow starburst...i like yellow starburst, but i like red the best.

But what's not to like about blue candy? yummmmmmmmmmm

Archived