Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MissU28

Putting on your pullover shirt  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Putting on your pullover shirt

• Arms then Head
    • Head then Arms

I have a friend who feels this way about green candy, but I don't really understand it. Is it any green candy, regardless of the flavor (lime, mint, etc.)?

Yes, with the exception of candy that's just green in color. Lime flavored candy is gross to me. I just bought some Dots tonight...ate all flavors except for whatever the green is. Green candy isn't sweet...it's bitter. I don't do well with bitter things.

Yes, with the exception of candy that's just green in color. Lime flavored candy is gross to me. I just bought some Dots tonight...ate all flavors except for whatever the green is. Green candy isn't sweet...it's bitter. I don't do well with bitter things.

Don't put them to waste. Put them in an envelope and send them to me. I'll pay the postage. :D

I like green Jolly ranchers and airheads... sour apple.

those are okay...i don't really go for sour apple flavors. If I have the choice, I'll choose cherry flavored or blue (berry) flavored things over sour apple. It's more green candy that's chewy...green gummy bears, green dots, green jujubees, green mike and ike's, green sour patch kids...all yuck.

I dont like cakes with the dark green coloring...its gross...its like they forgot to flavor it.

I also dont like black colored candy like gum drops and licorice.

other than that, I like candy haha

black candy is dissssssgusting. Green gum drops=gross. Green jelly beans= gross (especially starburst green jelly beans)

Archived