Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Under Construction - Update Avatars

TK

Are there Fun Bunch/Smurf/Hogs/Pearl Harbor Crew avatars?

There is a fun bunch. The Posse avetar is for ROF members that was given out to certain guys. I'd really love one because, well, Monk/Clark/Sanders are my favorite players from that era. I love the fact that they were asked before SB 22, what they thought of the Broncos "Three Amigos" (stolen from the movie- Vance Johnson, Ricky Nattiel, Mark Jackson) and I think Ricky Sanders said, "that's alright, they may have the Three Amigos, but we have the Posse."

Been a while since I've visited this thread, so, forgive me if this has already been requested.

It is my hope, that along with everything else that most Redskins fans want to purge from memory over the last decade, every avatar where a player is wearing the dreadful, white on white uniforms, not to mention, the nauseating B on:puke:, will be part of this purge.

They are NOT our team colors.

Never have been. Never will be.

And, while having the avatars turned off on my screen hasn't really been a problem the last several years, they are a nice feature.

When, they're worth looking at. ;)

That is all.

Been a while since I've visited this thread, so, forgive me if this has already been requested.

It is my hope, that along with everything else that most Redskins fans want to purge from memory over the last decade, every avatar where a player is wearing the dreadful, white on white uniforms, not to mention, the nauseating B on:puke:, will be part of this purge.

They are NOT our team colors.

Never have been. Never will be.

And, while having the avatars turned off on my screen hasn't really been a problem the last several years, they are a nice feature.

When, they're worth looking at. ;)

That is all.

How are those not our colors? Maybe not our regular uniform, but they're definitely Redskin colors.

How are those not our colors? Maybe not our regular uniform, but they're definitely Redskin colors.

Burgundy and Gold, are the true colors. I hope, the talk of going back to the gold pants is true.

If not, the Burgundy and White, is acceptable.

Not, white on white.

Not, burgundy on burgundy.

Both of these sad excuses for a Redskin uniform, are abominations.

• 1 month later...
I like the new gold pants avatars. :)

Me too. :)

Still have connectability issues when them & VB4.0 though. We went to hosting them on PhotoBucket to reduce some of the work load on some things & that worked. For awhile. Right now VB & PB just don't want to synch up right. Thought 4.0 would have fixed it, but there's still an issue.

Anyways, if you haven't seen them yet, here ya go.

davis2010.gifcooley2010.gifcarlos2010.giflandry2010-1.gifdhall2010.giffgteam2010.gif

Archived