Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

100 Things I Learned From This Game....Skins vs. Jags

zCommander

I learned that we're totally doomed this season...1-15 here we come! Oh, maybe that's just what I've read in the past 50 threads.

Okay, what I've really learned is that the majority of the Redskins fans on ES are way too quick to give up on our team and suffer complete mental meltdowns over preseason games.

I've learned not to expect much from your 2008-2009 Washington Redskins.

Campbell still can't outsmart a 2nd team defense playing vanilla schemes. He's looking more and more like he's not the answer at QB, as if the last 2 years of evidence weren't enough. The guy can't put it together. Compare him to Garrard... :(

The team is physically whipped, and the season hasn't begun yet. I expect a start similar to the Schottenheimer season... the last time they were this tired. Hopefully they'll turn it around like they did that year. We'll see.

I've seen enough from Devin Thomas for me to realize that he has about a 1/15 shot of being good. Prior to the start of the preseason I gave him a 1/2 chance.

And finally, I've learned the preseason doesn't matter if you're winning, but it does matter if you're losing :)

oh, i didn't know JC was playing against scrubs vs Jets and Bills since he had time to throw against those teams

Giants don't have Strahan or Osi

I look for a team to become more smooth and progressively better from camp to the "dress rehearsal" quarter second to last game of preseason. So we tried a do-over tonight. We have gone backwards as we go into season.

Archived