Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

100 Things I Learned From This Game....Skins vs. Jags

zCommander

I look for a team to become more smooth and progressively better from camp to the "dress rehearsal" quarter second to last game of preseason. So we tried a do-over tonight. We have gone backwards as we go into season.

i definitely agree with you that we are going backwards, which is a terrible sign

The best part about being a fan is that you can believe even while everything looks grim. Anyone remember 5-6 and having to win out to make the playoffs? Raise your hands if you thought we would do it? As bad as they have looked recently I as a fan can still believe!

The best part about being a fan is that you can believe even while everything looks grim. Anyone remember 5-6 and having to win out to make the playoffs? Raise your hands if you thought we would do it? As bad as they have looked recently I as a fan can still believe!

We've learned that when you're a Redskins fan, you can always believe.

:helmet:

11. Malcolm Kelly might not catch a pass the first 8 weeks of the year.

Noooo! Did you just call him Brandon Lloyd?

7) Whatever the case, #7 just outscored our offense of the past two games.

74. I almost forgot what a non Gibbs coached Redskins team looked like on the field.
That hurts. I think every new coaches' career in Washington (including Gibbs') started out rocky.

158) Does anyone else get a deja-vu flashback to the start of the Marty era? Blowouts early, blowouts often?

Archived