No problem.

Doesn't count.

Just a PRE-season game.

Not the real thing.

Not even close.

It don't mean a thing.

Nope, not one tiny little thing.

Right?

As long as pre-season does not equal pre-view. Then you are safe.

On a slightl more serious,analytical note...

Brennan has accuracy problems, but as Madden pointed out, they're primarily from bad footwork, which means they're probably correctable. Brennan excels at threading the needle into crossing routes and making quick decisions, which are staples in the WCO. He struggles on fades and sideline routes, which are Campbell's relative strengths, but are more a factor in Gibbs' O than the WCO. Brennan reminds me a bit of Drew Brees. He won't be ready for at least a couple years, so noone should expect him to even push for the #2 spot until 2010. I just hope Zorn lasts that long....

Bryan Barker has put a hex on this team for cutting him after he brok his nose. Frost tantalizes just enough with incredible kicks to keep a spot, then shanks a coupe when the game's on the line.

Fincher's a clincher.

We're going to waste the best years of Santana's career by saddling him with a QB with whom he has no chemistry.

Don't expect our draft picks to do anything this year. I never did, but it killed me how many dopes on this site were predicting Kelly or Thomas starting or even making 1000 yards. Rookie WRs seldom do anything.

Speaking of WRs, McMullen has a better chance of making this team than everyone's second favorite mancrush "Oooh he's tall" Mix.

Mason won't make the team, but he will make it as a 3rd stringer somewhere this year - something I swore he had no chance of last year (and I was right, you mancrushers!)

How the heck has Nemo managed to hang around so long. What a waste he and Manuel White were. Can we finally dump this guy.

Tough to decide on Doughty without Laron back there. W/o him, he's a liability, but with him last year he finished strong.

100. Our secondary might be the worst in football.

101. Whether the Redskins like it or not, they have a QB controversy brewing in D.C.

102. Williams was more important than we gave him credit for.

103. 71 - 6. The score of the last 2 games.

104. This is a 5-11 team.

Archived