Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Cult of Colt (Merged)

TK

RIP Cult.

now move the thread outta here.

Its not gonna be closed, it'll just be moved to the ATN.

My relationship with the Cult started off roughly :ols:, but I've come to respect a few of you:)

Hope to see you sticking around despite the release of Colt Brennan.

Because in the end, he's much smaller than the Redskins. :point2sky

Anybody who thinks that they know that other people know or don't know doesn't know what he (or she in your case) is talking about.

Not a knock on you. Too bad you don't like him anymore. Go to...another thread.

The Cult of Colt: the thread for respect.

When there is a thread of this size, it DOES indicate that people think he was legit QB. Don't get upset that I, along with many others, were right about Colt Brennan.

Everything happens for a reason. Just look at Chase Daniels hes already got a ring. I apologize for some of these Skins fans. I guess its what comes when you have a losing culture. Best of luck to you on your next team. You still have skins here that are fans.

When there is a thread of this size, it DOES indicate that people think he was legit QB. Don't get upset that I, along with many others, were right about Colt Brennan.

NFL teams cut players all the time, and many of these cut players go on to have great NFL careers. Do you think he is out of the NFL forever?

Here is a piece of trivia for you. Who is the greatest player to have been cut by a team and then go on to be, arguably, the best NFL player ever?

You know, I just want to take this opportunity to say that people like HT, BG808, rgibbs, and even JSheets should still stick around even though Colt is gone. I liked what you guys brought to the table when you weren't talking about Colt. I know I've forgotten a few of you, so forgive me.

Also, Liz is one of the nicest people I've seen post on a message board. I hope she sticks around as well and lets us know how Colt is doing.

As much as we've been frustrated with and poked fun at you guys, at least some of you Hawaii people have been fun to talk to.

Hail to the Redskins.

Agree.

NFL teams cut players all the time, and many of these cut players go on to have great NFL careers. Do you think he is out of the NFL forever?

Here is a piece of trivia for you. Who is the greatest player to have been cut by a team and then go on to be, arguably, the best NFL player ever?

That would be John Unitas. Tell me you are not comparing Colt to Johnny U.

I think the few of us that have been here in support of Colt will remain, I know I will be! I'll always cheer for Colt because he brought so much to the State of Hawaii and UH, but the Skins are still my favorite team! I know a few of us have disagreed, but that's what Fans do. I just hope he doesn't get picked up by the Cowboys! HTTR

I bet Colt is really regretting going back to hawaii for one more year, now. What a stupid move.

Bradford, at least, will have a ton of money. Spread qbs. What a laugh.

Bradford played against top competition. Colt played in the WAC and was decimated by a far superior Georgia team.

Big difference.

Archived