Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Hall Of Fame Induction Thread....2008

Blondie

Everyone get over the booing...what do you expect. When Skins fans hear Dallas...they Boo...its just the way it is. Irvin took it well, and probably took it as a form of respect..because that's exactly what it is...well for some.

So quit boo hooing on the boo's. This is the Redskins day, and if all the Skins fans that made the trip want to boo...then let them BOO

I'm happy for Darrell and Art. As much as I hate the skins, I can't think of two classier skins players. I agree with the posters about all the Dallas booing although it's to be expected. It's simply not the time or place. It only empowers Dallas when the day should be about Darrell and Art for skins fans. :) :2cents:

I'm happy for Darrell and Art. As much as I hate the skins, I can't think of two classier skins players. I agree with the posters about all the Dallas booing although it's to be expected. It's simply not the time or place. It only empowers Dallas when the day should be about Darrell and Art for skins fans. :) :2cents:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;)

If there's such thing as "playful" booing, that's what it sounded like to me. it was boos mixed with laughter.

Not sure if anyone else caught it, but I flipped to ESPN news about 20 minutes ago and Bram was on and got to talk at length about the greatness of Monk and Green, and also made a great plug for the Hogs to get in. You could tell he was happy to get back to his roots as a Skins beat guy for a minute.

Back to the HOF, laughing out loud here at Fred Dean and the glasses.....

Archived