Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Hall Of Fame Induction Thread....2008

Blondie

The Skins fans really booed Irving. Boo a Hall of Fame guy, even though he plays for the Cowturds??? In Canton??

Uh, you sure you want to use the phrase "Hall of Fame guy" to refer to that scum?

Emmit is a Hall of Fame guy. I think Troy is. Irvin?

Yeah I know a bunch of people have said the same thing here in this thread and I've said it already in another. But, it's worth being said.

I'm totally impressed and blown away by the overwhelming turn out of Skins fans at the Hall today.

I was quite upset that I couldn't make it, it's something I've been talking about and planning on doing for at least a decade now. I mean we all knew Darrell was going to get in half way through his career. I always figured I would shoot for Darrell's and if things didn't work out or Monk's came first and things worked out I would go to that one or both! Well as it turned out being a stay at home daddy, and we are pretty much paycheck to paycheck, making any kind of trip was pretty much out of the question. Hell even up to a few days ago I was conteplating just driving up there and standing outside the stadium or something just to be there, to represent for all Skins fans...but even gas would have been too much right now. But, after seeing the crazy turn out of Skins fans representing in force like it's a home game, really warms my heart, and makes me very proud to be a Skins fan, and very happy for all those that did get to be there today. Know we will try to live vicariously through you now ;)

Thanks to all those Skins fans doing just a beautiful job of representing the Skins Nation for those of us that could only be there in spirit. The great turn out kind of makes me feel like I am there in a way.

Thanks guys.

This is going to be a great season, I'm not even kidding.

Uh, you sure you want to use the phrase "Hall of Fame guy" to refer to that scum?

Emmit is a Hall of Fame guy. I think Troy is. Irvin?

You can't base one small thing on his legacy. Lately, Irvin has been a class act. He has completly endorsed Green and Monk through all of this. Don't let the rivalry tarnish the reputation of a great football player.

I really wanted to see Darrell and Jerry Rice go in together. (I wanted Rice's statue to be "covered" by Darrell's.)

LOL :applause:

Thomas talking about the Skins...and the fans loosing it...great. And he's being funny too. Good stuff Just a Grand Skins Fest today! Woo Hoo

You can't base one small thing on his legacy. Lately, Irvin has been a class act. He has completly endorsed Green and Monk through all of this. Don't let the rivalry tarnish the reputation of a great football player.

I agree. Trust me I hate the Cowboys, but in a sports rivalry. I just think that booing anyone who's made it to the Hall of Fame, while in Canton, while we have two of the most upstanding guys to ever play the game being inducted, is a sort of low class move.

That said, :dallasuck

Wow...I can't believe I've never heard of this guy Emmitt Thomas. It's true what they said, though. The '69 Chiefs were one of the best and they're constantly over looked.

I remember reading some sportswriter referring to the Chiefs as "The closest thing the AFC has to an NFC East team".

Wow...I can't believe I've never heard of this guy Emmitt Thomas. It's true what they said, though. The '69 Chiefs were one of the best and they're constantly over looked.

It shows how many great players that deserve to be in the HoF that are still being overlooked.

Archived