Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cash Parking Going Up to $40?

SonnyandSam

Today I received an email from the Redskins ticket office on a related parking question. I received what appears to be a "stock" reply which answered my question.

But it also said cash parking was $40. Wasn't it $30 or $35 last year? I park in the red lot; so my apologies if it was $40 last year and I did not know about it. Just thought you cash parkers might want to know.

:2cents: (Sorry, I looked for two twenty dollar bills rubbing together but did not find it. The search function doesn't work well.... :D )

Been to many games and the constant moaning over standing up at a football game has led me to watching the game on my plasma in HD. Don't have to pay to park and can stand up and cheer all I want. Enjoy the game, just don't get kicked out for standing up:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Been to many games and the constant moaning over standing up at a football game has led me to watching the game on my plasma in HD. Don't have to pay to park and can stand up and cheer all I want. Enjoy the game, just don't get kicked out for standing up:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

The only yime i've seen this happen is when you are the ONLY person standing, while everyone else around you is sitting down. Its pretty simple if everyone is sitting, stay seated, if a good play happens, sure jump up and make noise and appluad, if not sit the hell down, you dont have to stand to make noise.

Watching the Redskins on TV instead of in person is like making love to a plastic blow up doll instead of a real woman. Just a cheap imitation thrill........ :rotflmao:

Me and my 90,000 closest Redskins friends will wave to you on your TV set. Make sure to look for me!

$10 beer what is the world coming too?:tantrum:

I'll pass on the secret...

My girlfriend sneaks a bottle of vodka in a deer park bottle (16.9oz) at the bottom of her purse. she wraps a black tshirt over it and it looks like the bottom of the purse when they look in it. it has worked every time!

Watching the Redskins on TV instead of in person is like making love to a plastic blow up doll instead of a real woman. Just a cheap imitation thrill........ :rotflmao:

Me and my 90,000 closest Redskins friends will wave to you on your TV set. Make sure to look for me!

Agreed!:laugh::applause::notworthy:cheers:

:(

Just get to the lot before the attendants get there (8:00am or earlier) and you won't have to pay. I used to do this all the time :) shhhhh!

I usually arrive at the cash lots at about 8:30 AM (for a 1 PM game). They aren't charging until 9, but they come around and charge you once the lots are officially "open." That's been my experience at least, but then again I also have a parking pass in that lot and I only pay $20 per game.

I have season tickets and a parking pass in the cash lots, so I only pay $20 per game. But it wouldn't surprise me if cash parking went up this year. I don't think that Danny's allowed to use Metro buses anymore to transport fans to the stadium due to a law that Bush signed this past spring, so now presumably he has to pay more to a private charter company to transport the fans, thus the price hike. I don't mind parking off site and taking the bus over (so long as I can still tailgate), but I would have a problem paying $40 for the luxury of doing that. There was a running joke on here at the end of last season that beer would probably go up to $10 this season. I hadn't heard that it was an official change, but I guess we'll all find out next Saturday night.

I'll pass on the secret...

My girlfriend sneaks a bottle of vodka in a deer park bottle (16.9oz) at the bottom of her purse. she wraps a black tshirt over it and it looks like the bottom of the purse when they look in it. it has worked every time!

You mean it did work everytime

Not sure about parking but i heard that beers will be $10 each this year, sucks for you beer drinkers that dont bring your own and tailgate before the game.

:yikes: $10.00 a beer :thud: If this is true . i guess i'll be doing alot more of this :40oz: while tailgating then usual. That'll cut my game beers from 1 a quarter to 1 a half :doh:

Not sure about parking but i heard that beers will be $10 each this year, sucks for you beer drinkers that dont bring your own and tailgate before the game.

Is this from a reliable source? I'm not doubting you, just curious if this is really true. And if so, this is where I draw the line. I don't even drink that much INSIDE the stadium...but come on Dan. You are making hundreds of millions of annual profits per year. Must you milk every penny from your loyal patrons?

Archived