Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cash Parking Going Up to $40?

SonnyandSam

Is this from a reliable source? I'm not doubting you, just curious if this is really true. And if so, this is where I draw the line. I don't even drink that much INSIDE the stadium...but come on Dan. You are making hundreds of millions of annual profits per year. Must you milk every penny from your loyal patrons?

Hum tell that to Exxon Mobile. :doh:

Touche. :)

If I could stop driving all together and watch other people drive on TV instead, I'd do it.

Football games, however...

:laugh: I couldn't agree more. It seems like everyone wants more for the same old services. But you are right, football games are better watched live. :)

:laugh: I couldn't agree more. It seems like everyone wants more for the same old services. But you are right, football games are better watched live. :)

I was a season ticket holder until recently. The enjoyment level as been going down on an annual basis, while the cost is going up. That's not the way it's supposed to be...

Is this from a reliable source? I'm not doubting you, just curious if this is really true. And if so, this is where I draw the line. I don't even drink that much INSIDE the stadium...but come on Dan. You are making hundreds of millions of annual profits per year. Must you milk every penny from your loyal patrons?

When six flags stock price is like 80 cents a share, you know where this is going. He has to make his money back and we are paying for his bad business ventures.

The only yime i've seen this happen is when you are the ONLY person standing, while everyone else around you is sitting down. Its pretty simple if everyone is sitting, stay seated, if a good play happens, sure jump up and make noise and appluad, if not sit the hell down, you dont have to stand to make noise.

What he said.HTTR

I was a season ticket holder until recently. The enjoyment level as been going down on an annual basis, while the cost is going up. That's not the way it's supposed to be...

I agree with that too. It seems that the fan base is either changing or getting drunker. :doh: I hate the fights and stuff like that. I would not bring a child under say twelve to the games and that is a shame. Perhaps if they continue to charge more, it will filter the wrong elements out of the stadium. Of course that theory sounds good, but from what I've noticed the problems seem to come from all classes of people, including the the second and third generation season ticket holders. :doh:

:cheers: Here's to a good season and fun times at FeDEx field.

What he said.HTTR

That is some bull. Who are you to tell someone to sit down? Perhaps that person finds something to be exciting or his/her knees could be crammed and he/she feels like standing. Plus I seen people telling people to sit down when the defense is on the field and it is third and long. :doh: When adults, not in authority positions, start telling other adults what to do when they paid for admission as well is when problems start. :mad:

A little off topic, but By the way, does anyone know what the face value of an Orange parking pass is and how much the Tailgate passes are face?

I only go to one game a year, so when I do go, I don't mind buying beers at ridiculous prices just because I don't go to games every day. But still, they are overpriced.

:(

I usually arrive at the cash lots at about 8:30 AM (for a 1 PM game). They aren't charging until 9, but they come around and charge you once the lots are officially "open." That's been my experience at least, but then again I also have a parking pass in that lot and I only pay $20 per game.

yeah but I never used to tailgate in the cash lots...we'd park there and walk over to the green lot...so if you do that, they can't charge you :)

yeah but I never used to tailgate in the cash lots...we'd park there and walk over to the green lot...so if you do that, they can't charge you :)

I've heard rumors that if you don't have a parking pass or a parking ticket that they give you when you pay, they'll tow you. I've never seen anyone towed out of there, but it wouldn't surprise me with how Danny likes to make money...

I've heard rumors that if you don't have a parking pass or a parking ticket that they give you when you pay, they'll tow you. I've never seen anyone towed out of there, but it wouldn't surprise me with how Danny likes to make money...

Can't you just picture Dan himself driving the tow truck?

Wait...scratch that. He probably doesn't know how to drive anymore - between all the limos and helicopters.

So, how much for beer again?

Archived