Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Metallica: "Death Magnetic" Holy ****!! The Kings have returned!

Commander PK

Next note to all.

I still like to see them live.

But isnt it interesting that they play the majority of their set from the first 4 albums and garage days?

Not only does every album since Justice suck, THEY KNOW it sucks.

• 2 weeks later...
www.metallica.com

I'm shocked to see "The Unforgiven III" Hopefully this is better than their last attempt to "get it right."

for the love of all that is metal; can they PLEASE let the unforgiven go already!!!

that song ****ing sucked the second time they made it and I dont think it will get any better.

Wow. I guess I'm alone. I thought the second was pretty good, even almost as good as the first.

I think everyone has their hopes up but I'm smelling another St Anger making its way onto the shelves

Note to all.

It's going to suck.

How do I know?

Because they havent made a decent album in TWO ****ING DECADES!!!

If I could figure out a way to download it it a billion times without getting caught, I'd do it just to piss them off.

It's over. Go away.

You never know. I was thinking that the new Motley Crue album would be crap and it turned out to be one of their best. I was actually very surprised at how good it was. Hopefully Metallica will go back to their old form and do the same.

Note to all.

It's going to suck.

How do I know?

Because they havent made a decent album in TWO ****ING DECADES!!!

If I could figure out a way to download it it a billion times without getting caught, I'd do it just to piss them off.

It's over. Go away.

So now you're officially, pound-for-pound the most bitter and surly poster right behind MSF.

Congrats, here's your trophy:

:2ndplace:

:applause:

Metallica died with Cliff Burton, I don't think the remaining members even know what metal is. From the reviews I've read there are a few good songs, but 60% is crap. If they had all died we could look back with pride at the best metal band ever. Now they're just a bunch of poseur clowns.

Master of Puppets and And Justice for All were great albums after Burton died. I dunno what happened. The black album came along and made me puke. Load was atleast titled appropriately, re-loaded was retarded. Metallica has been crap for 17 years. I don't expect much

Anybody going to Nissan tonight? Judas Priest, Motorhead, Black Sabbath (Heaven & Hell), Testament.. i'm not a big fan of anybody there except Motorhead but my friend works for pepsi and they gave him the box seats in the middle and they are free so wtf.. metal metal metal!!

Master of Puppets and And Justice for All were great albums after Burton died. I dunno what happened. The black album came along and made me puke. Load was atleast titled appropriately, re-loaded was retarded. Metallica has been crap for 17 years. I don't expect much

Burton died on the tour for Master. he was the bassist for that album.

Definitely going to give this one a chance. This is their last chance to stay relevent with new music, otherwise they just turn into a greatest hits tour for the next 15 years like the Stones and other older bands.

If you look at their set lists the last 3 years, they barely touch Load and Reload. I think that tells you all you need to know of what they think of those albums now.

That's a pretty balsy statement, as I think that Justice is one of the top 10 metal albums ever made.

I hope he's right. If they produce another St. Anger or Re-Load, might as well start wheeling out the coffins.

Man, How can you guys like And Justice for all?

Well, I hope to god that they tour near VA cause I would kill to see them in a concert.

Archived