Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Taylor Press Conference

carter23

I really liked what I saw in JT's press conference, he seems to have alot of composure. He is here to win, and I feel that we might see one of the best seasons he has played. On the opposite side of AC, he is going to have a chance to shine. I hope they look at the option of having the ends switch sides some, if JT will AC should. Anyway, we have upgraded our team with skill and leadership. This is going to be a great year of football.

HTTR!!!!!

What if Taylor does what Strahan did for the Giants and wins us the Superbowl

Then I know of one night that i'll pass out from drinking! :cheers:

JT is going to be a good player for us. I mean if he could be good with the 'phins, I mean.......come on.

George and Sonny have him on CH4 right now....

Couple of notes...

Sonny asked more than 1 year...JT said yes

Said he plays all over the field, up or down in his stance. It doesn't matter where he lines up, he chases QB's.

Thank you for the update! Wasn't able to catch it.

I think we might have alot of people jumping ship. I mean if you can create pressure on the QB then your secondary has alot less work to do. And with Dirty 30 out there covering the entire downfield I am sure we will not be getting passed on much. They say it starts in the trenches well when your a QB having Taylor double teamed - that leaves AC coming from the other edge...throw in a LB blitz i.e. Fletcher, McIntosh, Washington, and Blades...or even a Laron Landry blitz..or any other kind of blitz kind of leaves some open space.

I really feel bad for PD...and it sucks he got hurt...but just a little I feel that it was destiny. For every action there is a reaction. Jason Taylor couldve been an EAGLE??? I mean damn. With PD going down instead we got him and now have beefed up our DL. I think our season predictions have jumped up a few wins...11-5? 10-6?

Not to rain on the parade, but he did seem to dance around questions about how in shape he is...

I know there were questions when he was in miami about how much interest he paid to training while pursuing his other "activities"

Obviously he looks in shape (although skinny), but I wonder how in shape compared to how he has been previously he is, and if that is going to factor into his performance this year.

He probably isn't in the best shape of his life currently. However, I'd argue to say that he isn't too far off with the training he had for dancing with the stars. Yes dancers are in incredible shape.

However, that is why we have training camp and preseason. If anyone is worrying if JT will be in football shape before week 1 of the regular season need to end that worry right now.

There is no way JT isn't ready to whoop on the giants in week 1.

did anyone else think it was strange that his wife and kids were in Dallas visiting Zach Thomas on vacation?

I mean, I've got some really good friends and all, but I don't think I'd ever send my wife and kid to go stay with them for vacation.

Archived