Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Baby bat in her Bra

Warpath11

Receptionist stunned to find a baby bat in her BRA

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 11:41 AM on 08th July 2008

Comments (12) Add to My Stories

When Abbie Hawkins felt a strange vibrating sensation in her bra while at work she simply assumed that it was her mobile phone ringing.

The hotel receptionist was therefore rather taken aback to discover that it was actually a bat that had made its home in her underwear – and that it had been there all morning.

As amused hotel staff crowded around the front desk to get a better look, a shocked Miss Hawkins delved into her bra and pulled out the small furry creature.

rest of story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1033246/Receptionist-stunned-baby-bat-living-BRA.html

38FF at 19 damn and sorry if it has been posted

okay... after opening the link and seeing the photos. This girl just wanted to get her ta tas in the news. She needed a clever way and found one.

I applaud any attractive female that finds a cleavage way of getting her ta ta's in the news. :applause:

okay... after opening the link and seeing the photos. This girl just wanted to get her ta tas in the news. She needed a clever way and found one.

Im sure there are easier way of accomplishing this feat..but I must say there is alot room in that there bra!

I think the general consensus now after clicking the link is that she put the bat in there to bring attention to herself and her twins.

I guess her breasts aren't all that if they don't bring attention to themselves.

I've seen this alot lately. It's odd but its a good out for guys.

Lady: Are you staring at my breasts?! :mad:

Me: Of course not, I was just admiring your cell phone! :laugh:

are you serious! You have seen this a lot lately??

ladies invest a good handbag... putting a cell phone in your bra (and money for that matter) might be the tackiest and unlady like thing ever. :doh:

Archived