Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Met LaRon Landry this past weekend...

Taylor From DA U

It was this past Friday night and I was at Vixens Gentlemen Club in Inwood, West Virgina. This is the club that Chris Cooley came to and took 21 shots with his girlfriend for her birthday. I'm only about 10 minutes from the club so I go up every now and then.

I was sitting on one of the couches there at the club and its about 1 a.m. and i see this guy walk in and sit down in the V.I.P part of the club not to far from where i was sitting. The club is pretty dark inside with nothing but strobe lights so it was hard to tell who it was. After about 5 mins. of trying to figure out who this was I got up and walked by where he was sitting and couldn't believe who it was. LaRon was sitting there with another guy(not a redskin) having a drink.

It just so happened I was wearing my Sean Taylor jersey that night and when i walked by again i stopped and asked him if he wouldnt mind signing it for me. He told me not a problem and got the bouncer who was standing there to let me in the V.I.P section. I walked in and talked to him for a couple minutes before he signed my jersey.

LaRon was a very down to earth guy, not like some Pro's who are ****y and don't like to be bothered when there out.

Here's a picture of the jersey he signed:

He signed his name and Dirty 30

Landry2.jpg

Guaranteed to be a multiple Pro Bowler...book it! This guy is nasty just like the best safeties in the game, and if he keeps his mind right, the sky's the limit for Dirty 30. Great story man. Can a brotha' get a lap dance? :laugh: Funny that you saw him in a strip joint though. Not too many good strip clubs down here in the bible belt :laugh:

So what did you guy's talk about? Could you give us a rundown on the convo?

We didn't really talk about anything serious he just asked me what my name was and I told him I was gonna come down to training camp this year. we just talked about some small things till all the strippers came and crowed around him and i just shook his hand and thanked him for the autograph and let him enjoy his night.

He was a real class act, tho I've seen on here about him not showing up autograph signings so I dont know whats with him not showing.

Cool story. I wonder why he went to W.VA of all places to go to a strip club. Baltimore has some pretty good ones.

Vixens is certainly the nicest establishment in the eastern panhandle. I'd imagine its probably the same length from Loudoun County as B-more. Cooley has been there on more than a few occasions w/ DC101. They pretty much get the royalty treatment as well.

As for the poster above asking for the cell phone pix, thats not a good move. Its been a while but I know they used to snap cell phones right in half if pulled out in the club. I was in AC at one of the strip clubs this past weekend and they made you pay 3 dollars to check it in at the door.

We didn't really talk about anything serious he just asked me what my name was and I told him I was gonna come down to training camp this year. we just talked about some small things till all the strippers came and crowed around him and i just shook his hand and thanked him for the autograph and let him enjoy his night.

He was a real class act, tho I've seen on here about him not showing up autograph signings so I dont know whats with him not showing.

Maybe if they did these signings at strip clubs he would show up. :whoknows:

This was signed by both Sean and LaRon after the Arizona game last year. LaRon did seem like a cool dude that day. He was with some girl that was like oooohhhh an Area 51 shirt, take a picture with him.

DSC01636.jpg

misc2066.jpg

Thats cool as hell man...I wish i coulda got a pic with him..but yea he was a cool guy man.

Archived