Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jack Kent Cooke has a 20 year old daughter, and boy is she classy..

Zen-like Todd

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/16735770/detail.html

16735815_240X180.jpg

BOSTON -- A 20-year-old heiress was arrested Saturday morning after police said she left the South Street Diner without paying and got behind the wheel of her car while drunk.

Jacqueline Kent Cooke, daughter of late Washington Redskins owner and billionaire Jack Kent Cooke, pleaded not guilty to charges of operating under the influence.

Police said an officer followed Jacqueline Kent Cooke and her friend after they left the restaurant without paying around 5:15 a.m.

The police report said the officer saw Jacqueline Kent Cooke’s keys to her BMW 325i fall out of her purse when she went back inside the restaurant to pay the bill, though she denied the car was hers.

The officer advised her to take a cab home, police said.

Police said Jacqueline Kent Cooke pulled up her skirt to moon the officer, and then gave him the middle finger, before eventually getting into the BMW and starting the engine.

The officer stood in front of the car and called for backup, police said.

“He was trying to protect her from herself,” Suffolk District Attorney Daniel F. Conley told the Boston Herald.

Police said Jacqueline Kent Cooke then asked the officer, “Do you know who I am?” and told the officer that “$1 billion goes a long way” and that he would lose his badge, according to the police report.

“I guess Jacqueline Kent Cooke is the most recent example of individuals who think themselves pretty important,” Conley told the Herald. “If you have to ask that question rhetorically, you’re probably not going to win yourself many friends in the law enforcement community.”

Jacqueline Kent Cooke was released on personal recognizance.

Jack Kent Cooke died in 1997.

He left his daughter with a $5 million trust, but she reportedly sued his estate for $275 million last year, the Herald reported.

She was in the news last year for trying get more money from his estate.

Something like a huge amount of money a month wasn't enough for school and living expenses.

They tried to use some letter JKC sent her as a child saying that she was really important to him.....as proof.

Do you notice that the...

Do you know who I am? Defense rarely works.

I think it's because if you have to ask if they know who you are then you're just not important enough or scary enough. It's sort of like if you have to ask how much it costs you can't afford it.

I think it's because if you have to ask if they know who you are then you're just not important enough or scary enough. It's sort of like if you have to ask how much it costs you can't afford it.

Burgold: "Do you know who I am? I'm an eminent high volume poster in the Tailgate forum of a very large football message board! What? You're not impressed? What's wrong with you!"

I really think if someone uses "do you know who I am" or some variation of it (i.e. "do you know who my father is" etc) they should automatically get an extra year added onto their prison sentence just for being stupid.

Forget that the cop gave her a pass for not arresting her for public intoxication right there, but asked her to go inside and pay her check and call for a car. He was letting her off and she decided to be beligerent. Not exactly a wise move there.

Entitlement + alcohol can be a pretty nasty combo.

What is the general rule for DUI/DWI? Since her car didn't move can they charge her with it simply by turning the car on?

In WV, if the keys are in the ignition, even without the car running, you can be charged.

Not sure about other states.

This is no surprise......keep in mind that the girl's mother is a gold-digger who only hooked up with JACK because of MONEY!!!! She's most likely only given a half effort in raising the girl and teaching her morals, class, etc. Yeah, a low-life had a child, and this is what you get.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/02/20/AR2007022002014.html

Cooke's third wife, Suzanne Elizabeth Martin, had a baby girl whom she named Jacqueline Kent Cooke when Jack Kent Cooke was 74 and she was 31. However, the marriage was dissolved after 73 days. She sued Cooke for $15 million.[5]

(that marriage cost Mr. Cooke $200,000 per day)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Kent_Cooke

Police said Jacqueline Kent Cooke then asked the officer, “Do you know who I am?” and told the officer that “$1 billion goes a long way” and that he would lose his badge, according to the police report.

“I guess Jacqueline Kent Cooke is the most recent example of individuals who think themselves pretty important,” Conley told the Herald. “If you have to ask that question rhetorically, you’re probably not going to win yourself many friends in the law enforcement community.”

Jacqueline Kent Cooke was released on personal recognizance.

:laugh: Was I the only person that found this somewhat ironic? Apparently someone knew who she was.

In Pa, if you are in a car, even without keys, you are guilty.

Unless you're a politician, then you can drive drunk, kill a guy and get away with a slap on the wrist. I'm referring to the politician from Berks or Bucks county that ran over an ex-Marine in Harrisburg several years ago. :mad:

Sometimes the rich get away with whatever crime it is, but from what I've seen, you have to be a politician, judge, or a cop for the law not to apply to you. :2cents:

Unless you're a politician, then you can drive drunk, kill a guy and get away with a slap on the wrist. I'm referring to the politician from Berks or Bucks county that ran over an ex-Marine in Harrisburg several years ago. :mad:

Sometimes the rich get away with whatever crime it is, but from what I've seen, you have to be a politician, judge, or a cop for the law not to apply to you. :2cents:

My girlfriend was down in New Hope (big bar town) drinking with the mayor yesterday. He goes stumbling drunk off the patio of the bar, into the street, hits the ground and three full bar patios there all start clapping and yelling "That's my Mayor". Finally, after he stood in the middle of the street enjoying his cheers, got in his car and sped off.

Archived