Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3 teachers arrested for sex with students. Including 60 year old granny gang bang

WVUforREDSKINS

when I was a senior in Beltsville my art teacher used to make subtle passes at me. But no matter how hard I tried to get "detention" she never assigned it to me. But I ruined it all when I got into a big fight in the middle of her class and security was called in to remove me.

Honestly, she's not horrible. Not for 60 anyway. In fact, I might even take her before the baseball-team -train teach.

EDIT: Still no to both though.

i mean it had to have been more of the fact that it was the opportunity of what they were doing then her actual appearance that drew them in

edit: the best part of the video is when the guy is like "the 9th starter is thinking hey what about me" or something to that tune

i mean it had to have been more of the fact that it was the opportunity of what they were doing then her actual appearance that drew them in

No doubt. Just do it to do it. I banged some vile creatures in my teenage years, including the fattie I smashed on the floor of the laundry room of my apartment building to lose my virginity.

While the teachers were wrong in this... what the hell is wrong with the upbringing of these kids that they were all down for this? You guys can pretend that teenagers are two young to make decisions but all around the world there are kids that age with a ton of responsibility on their backs. Teens are inexperienced but are plenty old enough to know better.

Teachers should go to jail though I still think rape is the wrong word for this. Kids should go to the shrink and catch a beating at home. Parents should be investigated for doing a ****ty job.

While the teachers were wrong in this... what the hell is wrong with the upbringing of these kids that they were all down for this? You guys can pretend that teenagers are two young to make decisions but all around the world there are kids that age with a ton of responsibility on their backs. Teens are inexperienced but are plenty old enough to know better.

Teachers should go to jail though I still think rape is the wrong word for this. Kids should go to the shrink and catch a beating at home. Parents should be investigated for doing a ****ty job.

And then there is this:

http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080627/NEWS/806270367/-1/NEWS

If the situation presented itself in all three situations when I was 13-17 I'd nail all three of them. Yeah ES even the 60 year old woman. Would I nail the 33 and 60 year old now? No, I've got bigger standards now.

That "one" confirmed case of HIV has a partner out there somewhere. No such thing as one if it was sexually transmitted.

Frankly I think it's because we allow kids to get sucked into this school mentality where their entire world revolves around it. Everything is about social situations and blown out of proportion. The way to fix this is simple - give them **** to do in the real world. I was helping my dad do weekend jobs when I was 12 and it wasn't easy. The cheap **** would pay me 10 bucks. lol :laugh:

That "one" confirmed case of HIV has a partner out there somewhere. No such thing as one if it was sexually transmitted.

Frankly I think it's because we allow kids to get sucked into this school mentality where their entire world revolves around it. Everything is about social situations and blown out of proportion. The way to fix this is simple - give them **** to do in the real world. I was helping my dad do weekend jobs when I was 12 and it wasn't easy. The cheap **** would pay me 10 bucks. lol :laugh:

I started working when I was 14 for a carpenter. Then went to work for a diner at 15. I didn't have time to mess around in high school.

Don't be so greedy. I had to help my dad with his job for free. He said I should be paying him since I was living for free in his home. I remember when i got my first paying job at 16 at Food Lion, my dad took almost half of every paycheck of mine because I was borrowing one of his car to get to work. And if they broke down, even if I wasn't driving them I had to pay for towing and repairs. Do you have any idea how much $1500 repair bill looks like to a 16 year old?:doh:

Archived