Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

skinsfan07 is your 2008 Hot Girl Draft Champion - OP Updated

Forehead

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Hmm.

Thing is, it's been called.

This is like Billy hitting the goal post in VII. It sucks, but rules are rules. Phoward called it.

Next year, this situation won't occur.

Still, congrats is due to Skinsfan07. :applause:

Excellent job SS. I bet we never get a contest like this one again.

Hmm.

Thing is, it's been called.

This is like Billy hitting the goal post in VII. It sucks, but rules are rules. Phoward called it.

Next year, this situation won't occur.

Still, congrats is due to Skinsfan07. :applause:

Excellent job SS. I bet we never get a contest like this one again.

Nah, I wasn't complaining, I'm just saying that it's insane that it was still going on all this afternoon :laugh:

Phoward is indeed the man, he handled this thing like a pro.

And yeah, you can't get a closer contest than this one.

I came in runner up, but I can't hate on the team that I lost to. Cheers to SF07 :cheers:

Damn. You guys are slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

I voted for Spiff but didn't include my name in the list, therefore it's a tie.

Besides, why are you even ****ing? Were there cash prizes on the line or something? Or was it just e-cred?:silly:

1 years bragging rights are on the line.

Besides, you didn't get your vote in BEFORE THE CLOSE. :cool:

Therefore I win, fair and square. :D

Now where's my champagne? :silly:

anyone else think it's funny that jrock has a spreadsheet for this? :laugh:
:laugh::laugh::laugh: kinda is.

Not as funny as the donkeys who were counting every vote by hand. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

EDIT: JRock's creepy spreadsheet = Fail. :silly:

Not sure how its creepy, was just using it to count votes. :whoknows:

Damn. You guys are slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

I voted for Spiff but didn't include my name in the list, therefore it's a tie.

Besides, why are you even ****ing? Were there cash prizes on the line or something? Or was it just e-cred?:silly:

How come you get to say ****ing and I don't

:cry:

Waaah!

Edit: File this post under epic fail :doh:

I am waiting for some to bring religion and politics into this. Which girls were Repubs and which were ultra liberals? Lets break it down by religious preference.

Anyway how is this a sham? I bet it wouldn't be a sham if your particular team won. Yawn...get over it. Crying over a bunch of internet airbrushed women is a new low. Skinsfan07 won....let's move on.

BTW, I got robbed. Pam should have taken me to the final. :finger::nana:

I was about to give in and call the tie too, but knew that I wasn't miscounting that many times in a row. haha. I had to check to make sure and low and behold, I was right. :silly:

Regardless though, this has to be one of, if not, the best Hottie Draft Championship ever. I mean, it's tied up with 5 minutes left and I get the winning vote?!?!? You gotta be kidding me. That's sportscenter material. hahahahaha

This is suspicious...the winning vote coming with 5 minutes left in the competition? We need to investigate this final vote. Did sf07 create ad duplicate account just so he could cast the winning vote? Is there shenanigans at play here? :silly:

Congrats again sf07...well deserved.

If you didnt sit there talking **** about your team that was clearly not the best in the draft you wouldnt have these haters.

So he promoted his team, where is the foul ? I don't get it.

He won, even if he lost, I wouldn't really hate on Spiffs team which was also pretty nice.

Which team was the best then Slacky ?

I still think Spiff's lineup is better, but Skinsfans is a solid 2nd. It was a hard decision, but Ambrosio pushed me in favor of Spiff's.

Either way, both of these lineups were better than the winner last year, and there was definitely a better system of determining the winner through a bracket.

If you didnt sit there talking **** about your team that was clearly not the best in the draft you wouldnt have these haters.
He won...

Get over yourself.

He won, even if he lost, I wouldn't really hate on Spiffs team which was also pretty nice.

Thank you. I really don't see the problem in trash talking. It obviously helped me win so what's the issue. If my team was clearly not the best , than I should have lost, however I beat the best 2 teams in consecutive rounds (Skinsnut73, and Spiff) so why are you hating? lol

Id have to say SkinsNut73 had the best team.

But whatever, not gonna sit here and ***** about it. I voiced my opinion and that's that.

Just goes to show you can win a competition like this with an imbalanced team. maybe Lebron will win a championship some day then.

Congrats to skinsfan07, was definitely a fun competition.

But whatever, not gonna sit here and ***** about it. I voiced my opinion and that's that.

Just goes to show you can win a competition like this with an imbalanced team. maybe Lebron will win a championship some day then.

Congrats to skinsfan07, was definitely a fun competition.

Lebron will win a championship. Just not with the Cavs.

SN73...the undisputed People's Champion :)

Lebron will win a championship. Just not with the Cavs.

...which may imply that he would win that championship on a more balanced team - which is what Slacky was saying, right?

Just playin' with you SF07.... ;)

I did come across an article/interview on Kate Beckinsale this weekend where she mentions...uh...um...oral sex with other women is the best way to put it on this forum...

...and I wondered if I had found this a week ago if it may have countered the Megan Fox nympho interview...

Who knows? Enjoy the title. You should get a special avatar for winning it all...maybe Tiger's wife?

Archived