Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Serving a sandwich: Meat to Cheese ratio?

dreamingwolf

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Can anyone specify the date when this board became retarded? I'm trying to think. Perhaps yet another poll is in order. Was it > 1.5 years? Or more/less? Either way, not knocking anyone, just asking when the Tailgate became the place to post everything that came into a crazy person's mind, that's all. Don't mind me, just lurking. :)

Can anyone specify the date when this board became retarded? I'm trying to think. Perhaps yet another poll is in order. Was it > 1.5 years? Or more/less? Either way, not knocking anyone, just asking when the Tailgate became the place to post everything that came into a crazy person's mind, that's all. Don't mind me, just lurking. :)

Honestly, it's sad isn't it. Brutally sad.

I joined last January.:D

Honestly, it's sad isn't it. Brutally sad.

Are you saying that these kinds of threads weren't exactly what you had in mind for ES? :silly:

What are some of the memorable threads that you absolutely would not have thought would make it onto your concept of ES? (absolutely serious here- I joined in '05 so I'm a post-merger newb)

About the same time when long standing members figured that rule #15 didn't apply to them. ;)

Just saying.:)

yeah......i think it's more sad that some long standing members really contribute nothing more than tearing someone a new ******* once a month.

I think it's sad that some longstanding members have contributed absolutely NOTHING to this community over the years.

Archived