Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

why do you listen to music

One Shot

to feel. i listen to metal when i am working out. i listen to rap/rock when i am running so i can keep a beat.

i listen to mellow stuff such as country/R&B/gospel when I am trying to relax.

It all depends on my mood and how I am feeling. Music is only second to sports when it comes to influencing my life and how I act. And most of the time they can go hand in hand.

I agree with Big Mike in a sense. I listen to all kinds of music based on my mood. Only, I am not going to express it as eloquently as Mike did. No offense Mike but, that post made it seem like you caught teh ghey! :laugh: :laugh:

its either wishful thinking on your end or you just need to stop staring at my ass and daydreaming. :silly:

very little. i watch lost and sports.

(unless you count video games)

I watch next to zero TV outside of sports. I might accidently watch 30 seconds of a TV show, barely any movies, an occasional video game. My 'escape from the real world' is bascially here on teh int3rw3bz or through music.

its either wishful thinking on your end or you just need to stop staring at my ass and daydreaming. :silly:

:laugh: :laugh:

Naw, no need for any of that.

Because like any decent Action Hero, I need theme music. :)

So wait.. you are actually an action hero? What happened to being a poltergeist?

There's nothing better to do in the first place.

you and I are always on the same page with that.

music is one of the most important things to life. it influences everything and can change any mood in any direction.

and it can make praise_gibbs have weird thoughts about me...:laugh:

Archived