Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What will be the most indirect/direct reason,the Redskins win the SuperBowl:?(POLL)

michael_33

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

There have been so many things happen to this organization in just the last 5 years,that I wanted a number of opinions on what my fellow Extremers thought of this.....

I decided to put this in poll form,to get a good idea of what you guys thought might be the reason we win (if we appear)in the superbowl within the next few years(seasons)... :notworthy

Some of these possibilities can be directly or indirectly responsible for that....of course we will have to wait and see...

But just for the sake of saying....What do you think is most likely the reason...?Speculating of course...(poll will be up in a sec)

The stars will align and Brady or Manning will lose their helmet and won't be able to start the game. An unknown named Marcus Mason will be forced to start due to injuries and rush for 200 yards. Colt Brennan will light up our offense and we'll score 42 points in a quarter. Ladell Betts will score on a 4th down "70 chip" from midfield and everyone will call him the black John Riggins. President Obama will grab a football and yell out, "Where's Devin Thomas?". I will proudly be sporting my new "Love them Dirtbags" t-shirt.

The reason for all the above. SHHHHHHHHH.................IT happens, of course. :silly:

Since Gibbs handed the Skins over to Richie Petitbone in 1993, the Washington Redskins have been mediocre at best. The reason is not instability at coach, nor is it the OL, DL, RB, or WR. The main reason we haven't been back to the dance is because we haven't had a franchise quarterback.

That being said, if we go back to the Super Bowl or even deep into the playoffs, the main reason would be because Jason Campbell has taken over the role of franchise quarterback. The trade with the Broncos at that point will then be validated and Jason Campbell in essence will become a huge value pick or even a steal at #25 in the 2005 draft.

That is my :2cents:

Dan Snyder and the F.O. was really knocked in the national media for the Zorn hiring. The nay-sayers will be eating their words with a fork and spoon when they witness how Zorn with his fresh ideas takes the offense to a level that they haven't been to in many a year. I DO think the Skins may struggle a bit this season, (new system, new coaching staff) and I realize that rookies who make their living catching the football rarely make a big impact right away, but at some point the offense will gel.......and then opposing defenses will be eating the Skins' dust!

If we had won last year, it would have most certainly been the death of Sean Taylor. Moving forward now into this new regime, him being gone only hurts us significantly. He was the kind of guy who would have had a Ray Lewis circa 2000 impact on a Super Bowl winning defense.

Archived