Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What will be the most indirect/direct reason,the Redskins win the SuperBowl:?(POLL)

michael_33

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

What an insane poll! haha

I went with JC because I agree with the others who have said that our instability at QB has killed us over the last 15 years or more. JC has to show the steps this year that made him a first rounder. IF we win or make it to the SB I have to imagine his progress would be the number one reason why.

If we had won last year, it would have most certainly been the death of Sean Taylor. Moving forward now into this new regime, him being gone only hurts us significantly. He was the kind of guy who would have had a Ray Lewis circa 2000 impact on a Super Bowl winning defense.

If Sean Taylor were still alive, Gregg Williams would be coaching this football team, I am certain of it.

I'd like to say Jason Campbell, but the truth of the matter is, Portis will be the main reason we win the SB, should we win the SB. Portis' leadership and ability to put the team on his back and take the pressure of Jason will help him mature.

Portis is the guy, JC's a close 2nd.

Archived