Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I met Greg Brady in San Francisco yesterday

robotfire

So I met Greg Brady (Barry Williams) yesterday. He was at a signing in San Francisco, and I went up to him to shake his hand. He said, "How about a picture?" I said, "No thanks, I have to get going." He was clearly offended by my inability to smoothly say no thanks. The best part was, he saw me a few minutes later and I was clearly doing nothing.

I also met Chloe from Celtic Woman, so that was kind of cool. I actually did get a picture with her.

so you were a dick to him for no reason? wow, way to go smooth.
But that's the thing! I didn't mean to be, I was just incredibly bad at it. I thought he was trying to get me to buy something, but then I realized I was just a jerk.

well if thats really the case it is hysterical. i must have read it wrong...my bad.

you should have thrown a football at him and hit him in the nose..

That's the only way it would have been a more akward for both of us. He'd be all, "I'm not the one who got hit in the nose! What's wrong with you??"

Did you know Greg Brady dated Mrs Brady while they were filming the Brady Bunch. I just about vomited in my whicker waste paper basked when I heard that. I would of asked Barry Williams about that?

I would have said Barry, Dude, Was Marsha that much of a *****, or what's the deal there? I mean.... Mrs Brady? What were you thinking. What was the producers thinking?

So I met Greg Brady (Barry Williams) yesterday. He was at a signing in San Francisco, and I went up to him to shake his hand. He said, "How about a picture?" I said, "No thanks, I have to get going." He was clearly offended by my inability to smoothly say no thanks. The best part was, he saw me a few minutes later and I was clearly doing nothing.

I also met Chloe from Celtic Woman, so that was kind of cool. I actually did get a picture with her.

That's ok robotfire it not like he can sing anyway. Or even act.

But that's the thing! I didn't mean to be, I was just incredibly bad at it. I thought he was trying to get me to buy something, but then I realized I was just a jerk.

You were not a jerk. He was. That picture would have cost you money.

Archived