Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Name the WR Group

lilty1975

Fellow Redskins Fans,

This is your boi, checking in again from the big sandbox (Iraq). I hope I'm the first to post this and get some good feed back. I have a strong feeling that DT and MK will make the team so what will be the name of the group. We had the smurfs, fun bunch (if I forgetten a name let me know, I was only born in 1975). By the way I was born a Redskins fan... Well help me out with some names!!!!

:helmet:

Fellow Redskins Fans,

This is your boi, checking in again from the big sandbox (Iraq). I hope I'm the first to post this and get some good feed back. I have a strong feeling that DT and MK will make the team so what will be the name of the group. We had the smurfs, fun bunch (if I forgetten a name let me know, I was only born in 1975). By the way I was born a Redskins fan... Well help me out with some names!!!!

:helmet:

If they don't make the team, there's going to be some serious complaining around here.

That said, I vote for "The problem children"

I think the Skins will carry the following SIX WRs this year (at least 4 will be on the active roster):

Moss - flanker

Randel El - slot

Devin Thomas - flanker

Malcolm Kelly - will play slot and split end?

James Thrash - still makes the team as ST star. Knows WCO. Can still be productive as 3rd of 4th WR.

Anthony Mix - backup, will have time to develop.

I hope to call the WR group - - effective. I'd like to see a WR touchdown in week one rather than waiting until mid season.

I think the Skins will carry the following SIX WRs this year (at least 4 will be on the active roster):

Moss - flanker

Randel El - slot

Devin Thomas - flanker

Malcolm Kelly - will play slot and split end?

James Thrash - still makes the team as ST star. Knows WCO. Can still be productive as 3rd of 4th WR.

Anthony Mix - backup, will have time to develop.

I hope to call the WR group - - effective. I'd like to see a WR touchdown in week one rather than waiting until mid season.

This is exactly who I believe will make the roster as well.

Moss, Thomas, Randle El, Kelly, Mix, Thrash

Mix and Thrash used moreso on special teams, with Kelly and Thomas BOTH making an impact on our offense within first 2-3 weeks. I say Mix will get into the action as well, maybe moreso from the get-go until Thomas and Kelly work into the rotation a bit more..

Same amount on roster as last year (Moss, El, Caldwell, Bruce, Thrash, and Lloyd (then Mix toward end))

As far as naming the "group" - I'll reserve until end of season, or like someone else said on here, HOPEFULLY we can call them (next year) SB Champs!!

We have a GREAT balance of height/speed, youth/age, skill and ST players... This could be a VERY VERY good group - - HAIL!!

Archived