Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BREAKING! youtube: New Hillary Ad (Hillary has sunk to a new low)

heyholetsgogrant

As much as I dislike Hillary, Obama and his supporters have to face the fact that this thing has legs. It'll be there in the general election and the Republicans are going to milk it. It really was a stupid thing for Obama to say and it has hurt him just as much as his speech on race helped him. :2cents:

Why shouldnt she use what he said against him?

That would be like me wanting to work for the CIA yet I say that I can make alot of money selling secrets. Its smart of her to use that and if she did more of that earlier she might still be in this thing instead of an outsider.

As much as I dislike Hillary, Obama and his supporters have to face the fact that this thing has legs. It'll be there in the general election and the Republicans are going to milk it. It really was a stupid thing for Obama to say and it has hurt him just as much as his speech on race helped him. :2cents:
Hopefully he's working on a speech about small-town America ... or a speech about religion? About guns? About clinging?

That's how this campaign works ... take lemons, make Obamanade. :koolaid:

I don't think I'd call this a new low. I'm in the Obama camp and his comments were stupid and she would be even dumber to not use them against him. That being said, latest polls I have seen show him behind by 4 points.

I don't think that attack ads are good for the democratic party at this time (and we all know how much hillary cares about the democratic party), but in a race this closely contested I'm not surprised to see them.

Archived