Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Andre Carter vs. Demarcus Ware - Who is the better all-around player

doncherry

Anyone not looking through Burgundy and Gold sunglasses knows that it's easily Demarcus Ware.

They may play different positions, but because Dallas runs a 3-4, Ware and Carter share many of the same responsibilities. It can even be argued that Ware has more responsibilities (and excels at them all) because he has to drop back into coverage more than Carter.

Sad to say that i go with the majority of the ESers in saying Ware is much more of a worry to an Offense than Carter. In view of the fact that Ware is used all over the place because of Dallas D, thus making him more dynamic player. Carter pretty much refused to play at LB, hence we picked him up from SF. But Carter has definitely come around IMO.

I dislike bringing up ST, but it's like comparing Roy Williams to Sean. Sean had that presence that struck fear in the opponent that I feel IMO Roy just doesn't have. Opposing teams had to set a game plan just for a player like ST and it's sorta the same with Ware. you have to know where he is. I also feel Ware is the best player on the pukes Defense.

Carter has turning out to be a worthy pick up and a is very good player and a good locker room guy. :applause: :point2sky

It's a fair bet the he may still even improve a bit. :)

Nevertheless, Ware is a definite step higher talent, younger, and more flexible. Ware clearly wins if I had to take one or the other to be on a team. Damn it.:(

I prefer Dallas to have little talent at any position. :D

Archived