Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

An Easier Way to Search Extremeskins

.Guy.

I've used this search several times over the past several days. The damn thing never fails. No crashes, and I find the info instantly. Amazing.

It would be nice if the link was somehow displayed at the top of the forum page though, without having to open the thread.

Thanks again .Guy.

Its a called bookmarks - learn them, live them, love them. :laugh: ;)

We've all complained about the search feature and how could use a bit of tune up but since there is no real easy fix I figure google could help us.

Google search soley for extremeskins. Works perfectly.

Here try it out and maybe bookmark it. Now no more "search didn't work" excuses :silly:

And yes I googled to make sure this wasn't a repost.

You googled for google? cool :laugh: Thanks man.

one SMALL problem, not sure how big of one it is. There is still the chance of getting repeat posts, because google's search requires their spider (googlebot) to hit the server to archive new content) So if google hasn't hit the site for the day (Or how ever often they decide they need to hit this site) there is still the possibility technically that the search may not find a very recent thread. Again not sure how big an issue that could be. Of course doing it the way google does is exactly why their search is so fast most likely.

My only concern is this may open up a new era of thread necromancy as folks start bumping up old posts :D

Archived