Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New South Park/Root of all Evil

WVUforREDSKINS

New South Park tonight at 10. :applause::applause:

And after that, Lewis Black's show, "The Root of all Evil." Apparently it is just Black and other comedians (Patton Oswalt tonight) ripping apart pop. culture as being the root of all evil. I really hope this does well.

Tonights topic is Oprah vs. the Catholic Church.

http://www.comedycentral.com/motherload/player.jhtml?ml_video=163353

I was going to post a reminder...but you beat me to it. Cant wait til 10

:D

:cheers:

I saw the preview for southpark....looks hilarious. The part I saw was Kyle trying to beat up Cartman.

Im really looking forward to root of all evil. It could be great or it could flop. Im rooting for Lewis though.

Alright, so I'm convinced that Comedy Central's original programming is the best on expanded cable.

South Park hilarious as usual. (Cheers for not bashing Magic Johnson at all)

And Root of All Evil was hilarious man, I was cracking up the whole time. It wasn't even Lewis Black talking most of the time but they got some good comedians (Paul F. Tompkins and Greg Gerardo) spittin some funny game.

Alright, so I'm convinced that Comedy Central's original programming is the best on expanded cable.

South Park hilarious as usual. (Cheers for not bashing Magic Johnson at all)

And Root of All Evil was hilarious man, I was cracking up the whole time. It wasn't even Lewis Black talking most of the time but they got some good comedians (Paul F. Tompkins and Greg Gerardo) spittin some funny game.

I liked the in-the-field proof that oprah was the root of all evil. "would you prefer an ipod or $43 school?"

Can't believe South Park has been on for something like... 9 years now? I think this is one show that has improved with age...

Yeah it has. It's newer episodes from the past few seasons far surpass its earlier stuff. It just keeps going and going.

Last night's episode was friggin awesome. Kyle couldn't contain himself about Cartman getting HIV. That was classic.

:laugh:

Archived