Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New South Park/Root of all Evil

WVUforREDSKINS

I loved both shows! I like it when Cartman was asked whether he was sure and he always said "I am HIV positive."

Lewis Black was great!! Way better than Chapelle or Mencia. I really like Giraldo also, so it was cool seeing him on there. Oprah is the root of all evil!

Blasphemy!!! Nothing is better than Chappelle!!!:)

Tonights episode is titled: "Britney Spears' New Look"

It has the premise to be one of the funniest in a while.

And about last weeks episode, I don't get why South Park is obsessed with AIDS. They have brought up AIDS and made fun of it in numerous episodes and in their movies...

Root of all Evil tonight is about Donald Trump.

Tonights episode is titled: "Britney Spears' New Look"

It has the premise to be one of the funniest in a while.

And about last weeks episode, I don't get why South Park is obsessed with AIDS. They have brought up AIDS and made fun of it in numerous episodes and in their movies...

Root of all Evil tonight is about Donald Trump.

The whole point of what there doing is showing that how this once "taboo" "oh my god" topic has become irrelevent in todays society even though it still exists. Plus AIDS is now funny, so when I say the MAGIC in magic johnson stands for My Ass Got Infected Coach, people will laugh instead of put voodoo curses on me.

That epsiode had 2 funny moments, when cartman silently walk out and butters follows after she shoots herself and when it cuts back to the debate and hillary says spearchuckers. Other than that it wasn't funny, I understood the point that the papparzzi drive people amd and that the industry forces people in bad conditions to continue, I also get the whole "The lottery" tie in but it just wasnt funny.

The part I found funny was whenever the adults would start speaking that opera gibberish language or whatever. Other then that, the episode seemed kinda heavyhanded.

Edit: Apparently the song they were singing was called "Rectus Dominus" (which is "*** master" in latin). :laugh:

On the other hand, the point they were trying to make did get through though, it is pretty awful the way the papparazzi act. To me, they truly are the scum of the Earth. It's just that the execution of the episode wasn't that funny.

On the other hand, the point they were trying to make did get through though, it is pretty awful the way the papparazzi act. To me, they truly are the scum of the Earth. It's just that the execution of the episode wasn't that funny.

I agree. I was watching Seinfeld reruns last night and that show TMZ came on after. It really made me sick.

It wasn't that funny , I was finally able to watch it today off certain sites.

On a related topic Southparkstudios.com now airs all the episodes unfortunately they can't stream the newer episodes until 4 09 2008 or around that time. Stupid lawyers

I just got around to watching the past 2... thought they were both funny as heck and made great points. Tried watching them on an airplane sitting next to a 6th grader though... ummm... yeah I tactfully had to turn it off because it was a bit too much...

Don't know why you guys didn't enjoy the Brittney Spears episode... the whole sacrifice for harvest premise came out of left field to me...

Archived