Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is your reaction (as a Skins fan) to Lloyd naming Rex the starter in Chicago?

E33Green

My second thought was this news-blurb would be 'red-meat' for the Lloyd-haters, and wondered how long it would be before ES had a thread about it.

Well I'm certainly not going to disappoint you.

Lloyd probably wants Grossman to start so that he has a built in excuse not to catch the ball. After all, the ball has to get there before you can catch it.

I really think that BL will be out of the league in two years tops.

I'm not gonna bash Lloyd. He knows he had a dissappointing tenure in Washington. He never go into the groove. And could be his fault or the teams fault. If I paid an employee what Washington paid Lloyd, I would have tried much harder to make him an asset.

I cannot say what went on behind the scenes though. Lloyd had everything we wanted before we signed him. You can never tell who will be a bust. Same same could happen to Fitz or Williams if they were brought here. It's a crap shoot.

I'm ready to just move on and consider money not so well spent.

Wow. You can tell things are slow around Ashburn.

This may go in the top 10 "you've got to be kidding" thread topics of the year for the stadium :laugh:

And it's got four pages :silly:

No offense, OP. :) This is the quietest I've heard the The Sources and The Team in a lonnnnnng time. THAT is different.

If you were Lloyd, wouldn't you prefer Rex? That way when pick-6's are thrown, you don't get blamed since sexy rexy already has that reputation? Ie Rex is Blloyd's scape goat. (I hadn't heard of lloyd signing with Chicago, they got ARch too eh? How'd that work for them?)

Archived