Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Open Letter: Star Jones Checks Bill O'Reilly's Racist Remark

Thinking Skins

Did you say this?

[/i]

Good thing you're above the fray

:rolleyes:

Do you actually plan on telling us what the point of those 6 pages were? Why did you go on and on?

As for the fray comment. You are the most liberal partisan person on this board. If someone even looks to the right, you will say whatever garbage pops in your head. There are many libs and conservatives on here that can have an actual conversation about politics. You aren't taken seriously because you are so transparent. This thread was a perfect example.

Do you actually plan on telling us what the point of those 6 pages were? Why did you go on and on?

Perhaps you should ask the person that, oh, I dunno, started the thread the purpose of it. Common sense dictates they will have the best answer.:obvious:

As for the fray comment. You are the most liberal partisan person on this board. If someone even looks to the right, you will say whatever garbage pops in your head. There are many libs and conservatives on here that can have an actual conversation about politics. You aren't taken seriously because you are so transparent. This thread was a perfect example.

I'm sorry did I mis-undertsand your quote?:laugh:

Originally Posted by helptheSKINS

Why am I not suprised that Mr. Cav is involved in this BS.

If you want to have discussions with people perhaps you should not take jabs at them (see above). Good thing I can't find your garbage quotes and show that you do not practice what you preach. Thus far I have yet to see your opinion on the topic in this thread. You have wasted two posts attacking me about my opinion.

Just an observation from the cheap seats....:)

How is he defending her??? Not attack does not equate to defense. Looking at the guy's history has led me to believe he is the scum of the universe - therefore, yes, I think he is diabolical to do what I have stated.

OK, this is what I know about you so far:

1)you have never used a term that you wish you hadn't. Even if the term meant no ill intent.

2)apologizing to anyone you may have unintentionally offended is worthless and you do not expect anyone to accept the apology.

Good news!!!!!! As long as this is the case and have no problem being treated the same way, you are not being a hypocrite.

Perhaps you should ask the person that, oh, I dunno, started the thread the purpose of it. Common sense dictates they will have the best answer.:obvious:

I'm sorry did I mis-undertsand your quote?:laugh:

[/i]

If you want to have discussions with people perhaps you should not take jabs at them (see above). Good thing I can't find your garbage quotes and show that you do not practice what you preach. Thus far I have yet to see your opinion on the topic in this thread. You have wasted two posts attacking me about my opinion.

Just an observation from the cheap seats....:)

Do you really not understand my position here. The guy was trying to keep people from making judgements about her comments until she was able to clarify. He used a word that offended some people and apologized. What is the issue?

OK, this is what I know about you so far:

1)you have never used a term that you wish you hadn't. Even if the term meant no ill intent.

2)apologizing to anyone you may have unintentionally offended is worthless and you do not expect anyone to accept the apology.

Good news!!!!!! As long as this is the case and have no problem being treated the same way, you are not being a hypocrite.

What in the blue hell are you talking about? I've said before, I don't think he was making a racist statement here - but he knew the racial overtones. As for his apology - celebrities make them all the time, do you believe them all? Also - please point out when and where I said his apology was pointless?

I'll help you out... I didn't say it before. I'll say it now, but I didn't say it before and I don't appreciate you putting words in my mouth. Thanks, but I can stick my mouth in my foot fine all by myself.

Do you really not understand my position here. The guy was trying to keep people from making judgements about her comments until she was able to clarify. He used a word that offended some people and apologized. What is the issue?

As I said 1 million times before I understand O'Reilly's intent, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

I undertsand that he was actually defending Michelle and saying people should not jump to conclusions. Why did he not just say that instead of conjuring up a lynching analogy which we already know some black folks are very sensitive about?

Why did Bill have to go there when "Let's not jump to conclusions" would have worked just fine? I do not think this is a good situation but sadly this is what we have in America today.

What in the blue hell are you talking about? I've said before, I don't think he was making a racist statement here - but he knew the racial overtones. As for his apology - celebrities make them all the time, do you believe them all? Also - please point out when and where I said his apology was pointless?

I'll help you out... I didn't say it before. I'll say it now, but I didn't say it before and I don't appreciate you putting words in my mouth. Thanks, but I can stick my mouth in my foot fine all by myself.

Sorry Rince. I honestly must have misunderstood the below quote. Good point about the foot by the way. ;)

How is he defending her??? Not attack does not equate to defense. Looking at the guy's history has led me to believe he is the scum of the universe - therefore, yes, I think he is diabolical to do what I have stated.

As I said 1 million times before I understand O'Reilly's intent, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

I undertsand that he was actually defending Michelle and saying people should not jump to conclusions. Why did he not just say that instead of conjuring up a lynching analogy which we already know some black folks are very sensitive about?

Why did Bill have to go there when "Let's not jump to conclusions" would have worked just fine? I do not think this is a good situation but sadly this is what we have in America today.

I'm sure he wishes he didn't use that term now. He did however say why he used that term (C. Thomas reference). I think this topic is pretty dried up at this point on both sides.

I'm sure he wishes he didn't use that term now. He did however say why he used that term (C. Thomas reference). I think this topic is pretty dried up at this point on both sides.

Knowing Bill O'Reilly that could have been all about publicity. Getting your name in the news is a good thing when your star is fading.

Just like we can count on Ann Coulter to come out and say something ridiculous sooner or later. Even bad publicity is good publicity.

:)

Doesn't it bother you that you have to reach farther and farther to form an argument? Now you are just making **** up that is 100 times worse that what was said and trying to say it's the same thing. Dude, you are off in crazy person land here. :doh:

You never answered the question... predictably.

Rush Limbaugh Very Sorry That Obama Reminds Him Of A Monkey

After a caller yesterday amused radio host Rush Limbaugh with a comparison between Senator Barack Obama and beloved icon of children's literature Curious George, the radio host returned from a break and immediately apologized—no doubt at the behest of frantic staffers who somehow realized that noting a resemblance between an African-American man and a monkey might even be too racist for Rush Limbaugh's show. Limbaugh swore that he had never heard of the Curious George character ("I never heard of Curious George until that caller. I don't care how old Curious George is. I never heard of Curious George. I had no idea what she was talking about. Now they tell me Curious George is a monkey. ") and blamed his laughter at a joke involving someone he claims to have never heard of on the fact that he was "sick," presumably with that bigot flu that's going around.

Archived