Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN/Redskins.com: Redskins Release Lloyd (Merged & M.E.T.)

kansas-redskin

Uh oh.. thread police.

I love it when people try to make themselves feel important by bringing other people down.:mad:

I thought I was polite. I was not trying to be mean. Just a friendly reminder that the site has specific rules that need to be followed. I don't go around correcting people, but I do know that the Mods can't read everything.

The original poster should have known what he needed to do prior to posting the thread. Remember, you must read the rules of the site before visiting and interacting.

That said, the thread starter should take no offense.

I thought I was polite. I was not trying to be mean. Just a friendly reminder that the site has specific rules that need to be followed. I don't go around correcting people, but I do know that the Mods can't read everything.

The original poster should have known what he needed to do prior to posting the thread. Remember, you must read the rules of the site before visiting and interacting.

That said, the thread starter should take no offense.

Not to mention the constant whining about "thread police" gets old. Get over it. You're not perfect. That's not a bad thing. People are going to put you on the correct path to succeed here. Some do it the right way, some do it the wrong way, but regardless, there's usually something to learn when someone speaks up.

Learn from it and move on.

Uh oh.. thread police.

I love it when people try to make themselves feel important by bringing other people down.:mad:

Actually,that part of the response you quoted was precisely what I myself would like to see more of from our members. If they're going to help "police" the site, then I would like to see more polite responses like the one you quoted. It was well done and informative. Nothing about trying to feeling important there to me.

No problem, I'm just sick of people constantly laying out the rules, i don't have a problem with a MOD doing it, but if not just shut up

This Mod likes it when members help others with the rules. See above and how. And when those members do try to help, especially when done in the way described above, it is recommended that the member listen. Best part of the job is when we don't have to get involved. We have a long standing "policy" of letting the board take care of itself. And with the help of members like the one you first quoted, it can do just that. For the most part. This is an example of what you don't want to see. A mod getting involved.

Archived