Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do we want this???

Bang

Not to the OP, because I understand the intent of posting for comic releif. Seems to me like this thread clogs the board, and has much less relevance than all the free agency threads, to the redskins.

-But I must admit the idea behind your post is very funny Bang, and the amount of FA acquisitions threads is getting to be tooo much. Like the talk of us getting Larry Fitzgerald for our 1st round pick, and maybe for our second round pick the Cardinals will give is Adrian Wilson and for the third round pick will get Rolle, doesn't that sound nice.

Bang makes a good point, there doesnt need to be a thread about every minor free agent out there that has been cut by their previous team. i swear with the traffic on this board and the eagerness of people to be the first, second, third, fourth, etc person to post something, you should have to have a 2500 post minimum to even make a thread...
I disagree. Arguing over how other teams' 'leavings' that might possibly help our team is a part of the normal exchange of ideas on these boards. Frankly, some of these online postings allow me to surprise of a couple of non-ES fans I know at work with 'very hypothetical' situations they've never thought of. And the informed feedback I read on this Board then becomes invaluable when talking to Skins fans.

Oh yeah, the part about the 2500 post minimum? Sorry, I figured you weren't really serious. However if you were, then you might want to re-evaluate those post counts in light of content!! ---After all, how much thought goes into a post like "Coooooooooooooleyyyyyy!!!!!!!" or "Fire Gibbs!!!!" Remember, those one-liners count the same as some of the more well-thought-out, carefully-phrased, multi-paragraph posts I've seen on this boards. I say this, because if I sat around posting more one-liners during the games, my count would much higher.

Sorry Xempt, this is a open marketplace of ideas, where even Dallas, Giants, and Philly fans can toss in their two cents --- at their own risk. There's no 'two-drink' minimum or cover charge to post. And there's no IQ, spelling, or grammar test either, although some folks might want to see one.

However the ES fans are savvy, tough, and vigilant -- so folks posting better be prepared for all kinds of feedback, . . . even the occasional Mods intervention!

Bottom Line: I like the ES board the way it is, even though I only agree with a portion of what is being posted!. Compared to other boards I've seen, ES rocks!!!

Sources said that Mike Shanahan of the Denver Broncos took a dump this morning.

Should we want the turds he left behind? Word is they were well formed and fairly solid. Maybe vet minimum with incentives?

Seems we ask about every POS that every team cuts, may as well be completely thorough.

OK, so I've had my fun. You may now delete the post.

~Bang

dontfeedmods2zw1abzl4pcmd1.gif

this thread stinks like sh--.

Forum rule #6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters. Let the filters do their job. Veiled profanity is unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or not at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

:)

Javon Walker use to be the sh*t.....

Forum rule #6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters. Let the filters do their job. Veiled profanity is unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or not at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

:)

Archived