Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

O'Reilly"I Don't Want To Go On A Lynching Party Against M. Obama Unless There's Evide

Thanos

Did you listen to the audio? You got real issues for calling him a scumbag over that clip.

But you probably like that Michelle Obama is finally proud to be american.

I think Bills audio is pretty much non agressive.

Of course I've listened to it.Was it taken out of context? Doubt it,but he'll get a free pass.

"I don't want to go on a lynching party against Michelle Obama unless there's evidence, hard facts, that say this is how the woman really feels"

Thats the quote. So check this:

If She really feels that this is the firs time she had been proud of america, then it becomes a fact.

If it becomes a fact, O'Reilly will be commiting to wanting to go on a lynching party.

Now why would he want to hang a presidentials candidates wife because she finally has hope in the USA? errr stratch that, why would he want to lynch anyone ever?

PS. I am not a democrat

"I don't want to go on a lynching party against Michelle Obama unless there's evidence, hard facts, that say this is how the woman really feels"

Thats the quote. So check this:

If She really feels that this is the firs time she had been proud of america, then it becomes a fact.

If it becomes a fact, O'Reilly will be commiting to wanting to go on a lynching party.

Now why would he want to hang a presidentials candidates wife because she finally has hope in the USA? errr stratch that, why would he want to lynch anyone ever?

PS. I am not a democrat

A party! I'll bring the bean dip

PS. I am not a democrat

It's called a figure of speach, something you should know by now.

Any thought otherwise is just silly.

Why because he used the word lynching? Do you even know what it means? Do you understand the context he used it in? Doubt it, but it's apparent you dont like him.

Of course I know what lynching means.Had a great uncle lynched in outside Sumter County Alabama in the early thirties.Very well acquainted with the word.

Funny how people want to use the word context when it suits them.

Bill's apology will be forthcoming.

Of course I know what lynching means.Had a great uncle lynched in outside Sumter County Alabama in the early thirties.Very well acquainted with the word.

I will wager there will be no apology.

It wasn't a racist comment, but thats probably a hard concept for you to grasp.

FOR WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

If you're going to cry, at least cry about something REAL.

God damn.

This is why when there are REAL racial issues that arise in this country, you have a hard time getting me to give a ****.

Archived