Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Big Snows late next week?

Ji

Guest ComebackKing

Man I hate the ice. Just SNOW already gosh. I predict temps will stay low enough that somehow someway it snows all through friday and we get 10 inches!

Pffft... I can dream cant I? LOL.

Man I hate the ice. Just SNOW already gosh. I predict temps will stay low enough that somehow someway it snows all through friday and we get 10 inches!

:laugh: I wish too....

It actually will be cold enough to stay snow...cold enough here at the surface that is.

The problem is warmer air a few hundred feet up.

It WILL be cold enough lol. Highs tomorrow will not get above freezing at the surface, the problem is the temperatures aloft will warm up so we won't have snow, instead freezing rain.

But I mean things could change and maybe we'll get lucky but don't count on it.

So maybe FFx Co. schools will get their "snow" day after all tomorrow...woohoo!

After all the stuff the FCPS got from ppl the last time it snowed or iced up during school and we get the ice like predicted, we better have it off...for our safety. :rant:

Yes, even teachers wish for a snow day...;)

I went to bed with predictions of possibly 1-3, maybe 2-4 inches. Now I wake up and they are saying 5-10. The Winter Weather Advisories went to Winter Storm Warnings. Heavier bands of snows developed a lot faster than they thought. There is already about 5 inches on the ground with more to come!!

Of course, this had to happen during a vacation.

Archived