Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Big Snows late next week?

Ji

Looking at the latest modeling...the models are all over the place. But from what I see, it appears that we are in for our nastiest storm of the year. The modeling is still evolving but taking verbatim, we see a couple of inches and then an ice storm. It wont take much to make this into a severe snowstorm for us. I will keep you updated.

Looking at the latest modeling...the models are all over the place. But from what I see, it appears that we are in for our nastiest storm of the year. The modeling is still evolving but taking verbatim, we see a couple of inches and then an ice storm. It wont take much to make this into a severe snowstorm for us. I will keep you updated.
Sounds good so far, any idea of when it will start, accuweather is calling for possible snow from thursday to Saturday...

We have a Winter Storm Watch. Its sayin could be 1-2 inches of snow for Southern Maryland then sleet changing to freezing rain. Freezing rain will continue through Friday and change to sleet/snow friday night and end early Saturday. That's what I have been hearing.

but will I have to go to work tomorrow??

Anyone got predictions for northern VA for tonight?

They cancelled lacrosse and yeah... it's not snowing.

They cancelled lacrosse and it ISN'T snowing? :doh:

Maybe the coach needs to get some more Under Armor heat gear. :coach:

I live inthat stuff when I'm on the field this time of year

Archived